strangebotwin

Online Intentional Community

Okay guys. I have had enough of feeling alienated, alone, disconnected, and like I don't belong. I am tired of the lack of intimacy and the disconnection in my own life and in this world.
I've always felt this drive to bring people together. I would like to have a  solid group of people dedicated to shadow work and self love. We could decide on activities to do together, and we can begin traditions together and share our passions and life experiences. We can support each other and grow together.
I know that this is technically what Teal Tribe already is, but I want to make it more solid and more real. People are a little spread out and directionless right now.
I want to find people who are really committed to this and bring them closer together.
Comment if you are interested in a deeper commitment to connection, evolution, and to Life.

Meanwhile I'll be working on my vision and how I can make this more real for people.
👽
"Our only real safety lies in our connection to other people. All other forms of safety are illusion." -Teal Swan

• Like 6

I'm interested. I've working on my shadow, alone, for quite a while. I'd Love to do it in a virtual group setting. I don't own facebook, nor do I want to, but I'm open to this forum and other media (Skype, Discord, etc.).

Feel free to message me.

On 9/30/2018 at 1:55 PM, strangebotwin said:

Okay guys. I have had enough of feeling alienated, alone, disconnected, and like I don't belong. I am tired of the lack of intimacy and the disconnection in my own life and in this world.
I've always felt this drive to bring people together. I would like to have a  solid group of people dedicated to shadow work and self love. We could decide on activities to do together, and we can begin traditions together and share our passions and life experiences. We can support each other and grow together.
I know that this is technically what Teal Tribe already is, but I want to make it more solid and more real. People are a little spread out and directionless right now.
I want to find people who are really committed to this and bring them closer together.
Comment if you are interested in a deeper commitment to connection, evolution, and to Life.

Meanwhile I'll be working on my vision and how I can make this more real for people.
👽
"Our only real safety lies in our connection to other people. All other forms of safety are illusion." -Teal Swan

Omg yes yes yes. LET'S CREATE IT

On 10/9/2018 at 3:06 PM, SpruceRabbit said:

Maybe some kind of skype or facebook messenger group could be a place to start? I don't know how well it would work, but I figured I'd just put it out there.

I created a bi-monthly chat. Pm me if interested in joining. We currently use google hangouts but it tends to have a lot of audio feedback so if anyone knows a better platform that can host multiple people with audio and video lemme know