Melo

Teals greatest tip for success

Good question, I'd love to hear someone else's ideas too. The workshop videos aren't my thing, I struggle to focus on them tbh.

My takeaway is basically... don't act unless you've worked through all your internal opposition, 'light' side and 'shadow' alike. If the two 'sides' agree on something, it can be done well. Without that internal congruity, your intent about it is much more likely to be flawed, fractured and kind of... lacking in that 'specual something'.

That's my takeaway, broadly speaking. I can think of a lot of little technicalities and stuff, but I think that's the general message.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 9/27/2018 at 8:39 PM, Done Now said:

Good question, I'd love to hear someone else's ideas too. The workshop videos aren't my thing, I struggle to focus on them tbh.

My takeaway is basically... don't act unless you've worked through all your internal opposition, 'light' side and 'shadow' alike. If the two 'sides' agree on something, it can be done well. Without that internal congruity, your intent about it is much more likely to be flawed, fractured and kind of... lacking in that 'specual something'.

That's my takeaway, broadly speaking. I can think of a lot of little technicalities and stuff, but I think that's the general message.

Really? Her workshops are what I live for, so many good questions and diving deep into personal issues. Your interpretation sounds good I think that's what she means as well. I'll have to use this from now on.

• Downvote 1