AmeliaReachingOut

Sanctuary! - The Horror of Needing Help to Meet Basic Needs

Sanctuary! - The Horror of Needing Help to Meet Basic Needs

I cannot meet my own basic needs because of "unspeakable" experiences and the more I reach out for help, the more I feel I am rejected, and the less hopeful I feel. The more I reach out, the more I feel others shut me out of their hearts and their lives. I need someone to look at me and say, "I see that you are doing literally everything you can to the best of your ability to meet your own needs and to heal. I will now help you to fill in the gap of your needs which you are unable to fill AND I will not abandon you at any point because I love you and I understand that you need loving help and compassion and not to be abandoned. I understand that you cannot do this on your own and I see that you know what it is that you need help with to heal and I am capable of providing those things – a safe place to not sleep alone, not ever (if you don't want to) - a safe place where I will not hurt you or abandon you or threaten to do either of those things – where you can eat and drink and bathe KNOWING that no one’s affect toward you is going to alter – that everyone will still be kind to you and you still will NOT have to sleep alone - never ever! – Where you will sleep securely with safe people and animals all around you; where you can heal and make art and watch tv and read books – where when you tell people you are in terrible, excruciating pain in your privates and have been since you were 8 years old they will have true compassion, not annoyance or dismissal – where no one will aggressively or passive-aggressively pressure you to have sex with them and yet will still willingly and lovingly sleep next to you and keep you safe. Where, if you’re having an episode, no one will make things worse – they will comfort you and surround you with dogs and cats and people and books and love and not make you do anything overwhelming – even if it’s something that we don’t understand why it overwhelms you. Where your needs will be heard and met and no one will try to tell you that they know better than you what you do or do not need."
I cannot meet my own most basic needs (cannot even sleep alone) and nothing has helped - doing it on my own didn't work - the completion process by myself was not safe or effective - I have to be shown real compassion in real life and have my dependence accepted by others... or I'm never going to get better. I need true, ongoing, incarnated support. I need a real, loving family. I need to be heard, understood, and actively addressed.  As soon as possible. Or I'm going to end up institutionalized or worse. And as elusive as it seems, I refuse to give up hope that this will happen. This is the trajectory of my journey. I'm gathering up my courage and reaching out my hand out of hell. And I need somebody to grab it and help me out. Then, I can turn around and do the same for others. Is anybody out there? I'm crying out  for sanctuary.

Edited by AmeliaReachingOut
  • Like 2

Hi Amelia,

I understand how you feel... I really hope you manifest that person!  Nobody should have to experience this.  I’d be happy to help however I can 

Sending you love 💖 

xx

• Like 1

Hi Amelia,

Personally, I need more practice talking with people. I'm a bit of a loner but I think it would be good for me to talk to more people. I also feel pain inside, although probably not as much as you. If you would be interested in talking over the phone or Skype or something send me a message within the next couple of days or so. I don't know if it will work out, but it would be an interesting experiment. I can't meet most of your needs, but a little bit is probably better than nothing.

• Like 2

Hey Amelia, Yes I am here to grab your hands and give you a sanctuary. You can feel your needs being fulfilled through me, whatever they be-I don't judge you. I unconditionally offer myself up to you to fufill your needs.

Sending good vibrations towards you 🧘