ericrisk

Physiotherapy treatment required

Physiotherapy treatment required

Hey,

Obesity is one of the biggest health problems in the world. I'm working in the IT industry for the past two years. Recently, I gained weight and maybe the work pressure has caused inflammation in my body. Excess pounds can increase the risk of major health problems. I have read that people who are overweight are more likely to have heart disease, cancer, and depression.

Also, I'm experiencing a lack of sleep. Sleep patterns are a good indicator of what is going on inside our body. I was planning to consult a doctor so that I can get some stress-relieving tablets. But my colleague recommended me to undergo physiotherapy treatment.

The physiotherapists in Mississauga specialized in manual therapy could provide guidance regarding the condition. She explained that physiotherapy techniques work to manipulate muscles and ligaments to relieve pain. How frequently should I undergo this therapy? Please share your thoughts!

I really don't know anything about physiotherapy. One of the things I'm wondering is does grounding happen with the PT? It could be grounded if the therapist is grounded. Sometimes IT people don't have enough physical contact so that could be helpful as well.  Is there no way for you to be in nature and just do some walking there? I would say if you do the PT be as present when it is happening. Use the opportunity to make it a meditation. Maybe you could do a little of both.