Emelia

Healing

Healing

How do You forgive yourself when You received guidance and went against it? I recovered frm restrictive eating through building a relationship with my inner wisdom and guides. I went through a very stressful period of my life recently- one night I ate purely from anxiety- I was also extremely angry. Slowly restriction set in again as I was so ashamed of myself. How do I now heal my relationship with food, with myself? How do I learn to trust myself, to trust food again? How do I agian feel safe in life- that I can take true care of myself? I'm so afraid I will use food one day to again harm myself. I have become bitter and angry- jealous of others and resentful. 
How do I heal my relationship with my inner wisdom, my guides, my angels and God?

“Owning our own story and lovIng ourselves through the process is the bravest thing we will ever do.”  Brene Brown

If a friend was going through the exact same thing we would all probably say “don’t be so hard on yourself”.  We should show that same compassion to ourselves.

What if.... food was the best option you had at that moment? 

When looking back did you know what else you could have done? Perhaps you know it now therefore you have more options next time. Knowing that is your wisdom.

Thank You. I know there was nothing else I could have done and I didn't want to sit with the feelings at the time. My anger was huge.

My worry is about trust- how do I learn to trust myself? To know that I wont turn my outward rage in on myself agian?

When you find yourself slipping ask yourself: am I acting like someone who hates herself?    If so, then stop whatever it is that you are doing.   Just stop.

Then ask yourself: what would someone who loves herself do?   And do that instead.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Emelia said:

My worry is about trust- how do I learn to trust myself? To know that I wont turn my outward rage in on myself agian?

Take a risk.

To fully trust is to risk. 

Trust is also handing power over. So the same as with people when you give your inner wisdom the power of trust, true colors show up very quickly)

You'll save more time and progress as a person much faster than if you keep holding trust back.