Linn B

The relationship planets in my natal chart SUCK :(

The relationship planets in my natal chart SUCK :(

A few months ago I found out that my relationship planets, according to my natal chart, are not beneficial. I only have problematic planets in the 7th house - saturn, uranus and neptune. I think about this every single day. I feel so sad, left out, that it's unfair, and it has to some degree crushed my dream of a happy long-term relationship or marriage. I'm 29 years old and I've had two serious relationships, one were we fought all the time and the other were we were great together but I was too young and wasn't ready to commit. I ended both of them because they made me miserable at the end. I'm honestly deeply concerned about this :( am I destined to fail in my relationships?

If there's anyone out there who have any comforting words to say - I really really need them. 

You are currently going through you 'Saturday Retun' which is a pretty intense time!  Relationships will usually go through an extreme transformation if they last. 

focus your energy on doing nice things for your body and your emotional state will improve ☺️