Sign in to follow this  
Matei

Have you ever wondered...

Have you ever wondered...

Have you ever thought that this mysterious thing called "other thing" has never been here?

Have you ever wondered why this seductive thing called tomorrow never came? Yet we affirm it's existence every day. This is mass hypnosys

What about the past? The melancholy of having lost that which has once been. Been when? It has never been. How can it have been when the past is never happening. You have never been in the past

We desperately crave something that does not exist. There is no Other Thing. It is only an intangible hologram created by our limitting belief that we need to obtain something that we see on the horizon.

We embark on a spiritual path and search for truth and answer. The truth shakes our entire being to the core. There is a matrix of the mind, so seductive, so hypnotic, much like when we were children and at night we would wake up from the dream, but only for a second, and as we went to the living room we found that it was still a dream though we were so convinced it was the real life.

Dear brothers and sisters, the thing on the horizon does not exist. Go inside and follow the calling from within your heart

The moment is near. It will shake us to the core. For some it will be panic, but not for those who trust

Leave the city if you can. Lets reunite in untouched nature and open ourselves fully and surrender to mother's love

There is nothing we have to do. The society tells us that we have to do things but we never wanted to do those things, we only wanted love

The time has come to unite in sacred circles and create harmony. We are not alone anymore. 

Lets truly live this dream fully. We now have the power to completely transcend the loop of hell that has haunted us. This is recent and i mean it very litterally

The time is now, it is happening. We are awakening to the present moment 

Much love to you all!

Edited by Matei
  • Upvote 1

A few months ago, I would not even have foreseen the awareness that I would come to. All I wanted to do really was learn how to be good with girls. Instead, I became Buddha, and learned of revelations that have changed my entire perception of this world, this reality. Despite this, I don't feel disconnected from the people around me, because by understanding myself, I learned to understand them. By confronting my past, I have freed myself in the now. I have no idea where this journey will lead me, but after what it has shown me, I must keep going. I love you, and all of you that are here with us, on this planet, in this very moment.

• Upvote 1