Damon is Awesome

Yello, I would really love to connect with anyone

11 posts in this topic

Yello, I'm Damon from the UK, I'm 19 years old and go to Warwick University, studying Film, cus I'm gonna make films for you people and u all need something to watch am I right? haha, anyways, if anyone wants to say hello feel free! Being 19, it is an awesome feeling when you connect to people who are exactly like you, (when your friends and family don't understand your path at all), who understand you, especially when they are your age or similar, but hey like I said I just want to connect with anyone really, so yeah, hope u all have an awesomtacular day!

• Upvote 1

I love movies. I was thinking about going into film in college but I'm set up to study psychology. I like the way movies bring a different part of you out. If I watch a good movie I'm pumped for a few days. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sunshine997 said:

I love movies. I was thinking about going into film in college but I'm set up to study psychology. I like the way movies bring a different part of you out. If I watch a good movie I'm pumped for a few days. 

Wow that's awesome, and yeah I know exactly how u feel when u watch a great film, the feelings of how great the film was stays with you I love it

Hello Damon! I am also new to the community and willing to connect! I am from Ontario, Canada. 25 years old. I studied film and television for 3 years. Turned out to be more of a hobby than a career choice for me. But I do enjoy documentary filmmaking. 

Have any film suggestions? 

On 09.07.2016 at 5:26 PM, Damon is Awesome said:

Yello, I'm Damon from the UK, I'm 19 years old and go to Warwick University, studying Film, cus I'm gonna make films for you people and u all need something to watch am I right?

Hey, make spiritual movies! :) Spiritually teaching and entertaining.
Lol jk make whichever movie you want. 
But it wouldn't be such a bad idea, since you're already in a spiritual community.

• Upvote 2