Erry Grace

What is the purpose of twin flames?

3 posts in this topic

What is the purpose of twin flames?

Why are so many twins in painful separations? And how is this shifted?

I've been on this journey for 2 years and have seen very little progress in the 3D. I feel so much love for him sometimes I think it can break me open, but he doesn't want to come closer to me. It's so frustrating because I just want to be in love and be together and he is so distant. Any help would be appreciated ❤️

How do I know who this person is?  I really want to understand how people can be so certain about this, I can’t accept that if you’re meant to be with someone there can be so little reciprocation.  It’s something that really confuses me, how did you meet him and how did you know?  

Xx

Edited by Casia
I wanted to add details

10 hours ago, Casia said:

How do I know who this person is?  I really want to understand how people can be so certain about this, I can’t accept that if you’re meant to be with someone there can be so little reciprocation.  It’s something that really confuses me, how did you meet him and how did you know?  

Xx

Oh and I meant to say 'how do I know who this person is *to me' - I just realised how my message could have easily been taken out of context.  Two words can literally change the tone of the whole email 😑 

💖