Sign in to follow this  
wildwestrom

Sense of urgency

Sense of urgency

Does anyone else feel a sense of urgency?

The planet, humanity, everything, it's all fucked. Like really fucked. Like super, on edge, about to go nuclear kind of fucked.

I feel like if I don't integrate every single one of my shadows the world is gonna die a slow death.

I feel like I have two options here:

A: Improve myself so that I can make lasting changes through words and actions.

Or B: Improve my emotional state so I can simply not experience any of the fucked up shit in the world. In essence, shift to a parallel reality without all the fucked up shit happening right now.

Actually both of them have the same effect now that I think of it. That doesn't change the fact that I need to start cleaning up my shit fast or it's gonna it the fan.

How can I integrate faster? Can I even handle it? Are we gonna make it?

16 hours ago, Selena Martell said:

I've felt this to it sent me on a negative downward spiral. I would just do what feels right go with your own flow of energy. I felt some really weird things from the world it really messed me up  I wake up with nightmares now. Just relax and enjoy the simple things and your life.I failed miserably Can you explain what you are trying to integrate?

The planet is at its most unstable right now. Teal has talked about the energy of the planet before. She has often noted the intensity of the polarity and the sheer instability.

We have children in positions of power, the masses are stuck under old paradigms and illusions, the environment is in upheaval with storms, forest fires, rising sea levels, and it’s all being polluted by our never ending industrial output, not to mention ideological wars fueled from both sides by the same puppet masters.

So what am I trying integrate? Whatever is causing all the fucked up shit I just mentioned.

10 hours ago, Selena Martell said:

I think parts of the world are okay it's not the whole world that's melting down western culture is ending. 

Even if western culture alone is ending, who knows what other areas of the world will be safe? Before I knew about the idea of mirroring, I’ve feltthis sense of urgency differently. Like I’m one of the jews who knew something was up before the holocaust and fled Germany long before anything could happen to me.

1 minute ago, Selena Martell said:

How do we change the mirror reality 

Please dont believe my crazy thoughts 

Like many people say, you can’t make the reflection in the mirror smile, you have to smile. This is why I 100% on board with the idea of changing myself in order to change the world.

As for what you’re supposed to do. There is nothing you’re supposed to do. If there is something we’re supposed to do, I have no clue what it is. All I know is that it involves being joyful and letting go of resistance to our joy.

I know that my only block right now is resistance. I’m trying my best to apply awareness and listen to my emotions. Even this feeling of futility I have, I’m listening to it. I’ll add to this thread if I can resolve this.

5 hours ago, Selena Martell said:

Why would someone do something to themselves that causes pain. Why would I enjoy self destructing. I think I made a mistake though 

No one ever does anything to cause themselves pain. See There Is No Such Thing As Self Sabotage.

It’s unconscious of course. That’s why this work isn’t easy. You don’t know what you don’t know.

7 hours ago, Sagittarius93 said:

I don't understand why you used such a fucked up metaphor why do you feel a sense of urgency what is it that could happen?

It's already happening. Depletion of resources, extreme weather patterns, financial collapse, governments becoming increasingly powerful and corrupt. It's all happening and I must find a way to either survive it, escape it, or fix it.

I can't play victim here. One way or another I must find a way to survive and thrive, maybe even help reverse it.

Who ever told you that your to blame for the world being fucked up is an asshole.

It's not about blame at all. Of course neither you nor I directly caused all the fucked up shit in this world. In other words, like Billy Joel's famous song, "We didn't start the fire..."

Gandhi's famous saying, "Be the change you want to see in the world" comes to mind. I can't tell someone to stop eating sugar until I do it myself, otherwise I'm no better than the one I'm telling to stop.

There are other people to blame.

We can point fingers, but what good does that do? Might as well look within.

2 hours ago, Sagittarius93 said:

People should just use the tools Teal gives to improve their lives is what I believe but what is the reason to go beyond that.

I'll take any tools I can get. Including this forum.

Isn't someone worried about fucking up their life by getting pulled down a rabbit hole trust me I know how this can fuck up your head and how it can make you crazy.

No, I'm not worried at all. How can my head be fucked up by learning more? I question everything.

Why do you guys think it's okay to go beyond trying to help yourself and others what benefit does that really bring? 

The whole purpose of this thread is to help myself. I'm not going beyond that just because I'm talking about the state of the world.

I'm worried about the direction this world is headed and I also know I create my own reality. I can't try to hide or ignore what's happening. My awareness is only going to increase as time goes on. I know that if I focus on what I don't like I am perpetuating it, but positive focus doesn't solve all our problems. I can't say that the things I don't like aren't a part of me, that would be a lie. It's all a reflection of me.

So I just watched Teal's July 30th 2016 Online Synchronization workshop. Specifically the beginning and 14:56 helped with this topic.

The "forest fire" is definitely coming, that kind of relieves me. My intuition for two years now is that the world is too far gone to be repaired and will collapse. At least now I can fully devote my time to preparing myself by cultivating my natural talents and designing the systems that will grow upon the ashes.

Some of the comments are very interesting.

I think Teal is one of the SO few who is so blunt about what is going on with people and the world that it is even disturbing and I am not even a Tealer, I am a teacher myself, and she is one of the few who will not sugarcoat anything - this is why I trust her sincerety and wisdom/methods - and she has crazy eyes guys (I am saying this in a nice way).. which makes her even more authentic, which makes her a human.. I have never ever met a spiritual teacher who is not :) day 7/24, a fake kindness and empathy flowing through their eyes as if they are not human!

And I see no problems with her trying to make money for her services. She is doing so much, and it is only natural that she receives it back.  She does not sell promises to anyone, she has lots of free stuff, and she "sells" other stuff for a few dollars, wisdom is anywhere and everywhere. AND, even if there is one SINGLE person whose life has changed for the better because of her, it is priceless! Even one... and there are hundreds if not thousands or millions. 

We should just STOP trying to rub people off guys.. just stop it..

Some say she is rubbing people, you know what I say, those who think that someone robs them are the ones who actually want to (intentionally but mostly, without ever recognizing that they are doing that-it is just working within the subconsciousness) rob people off their ENTIRE energy and wisdom without ever giving something back in return, and you know what. This is the exact VERY reason why the world is CURRENTLY fucked up. Just wake up already..

Everybody wants to take, without ever giving something useful in return. Everybody destroys without ever re-building something better in return.

We abuse the nature, people, animals, food, intimacy, relationships, kindness..anything! We take and consume and take and consume .. never willing to give anything back.

This is the reflection of the dominant energy in the world guys, that is why all of us are suffering because of our system.. We suffer because of ourselves and because of trying to hold onto all of the power, wisdom solely for our own benefits - the end result from the global/macro perspective, poverty, wars, nuclears, global warming etc. The end result for your individual life, anxiety, self-hate, victimhood, lacking, ruin of relationships or no relationships at all, health problems, ailments..

And, naturally everybody assumes that, everybody is trying to steal something from them - why? because that is what we have been doing to eachother for thousands of years!

Law of Mirroring..

Just Remember

Yes, I sense the same things with Teal, yes I have ESP (though not as much as Teal), yes she IS right, and yes you know within your heart that there is going to be a forest fire and it has already started.

What can we do?

Enjoy the ride, try to stay afloat, try to keep a serene vibration and just be the light that the world needs.. Just be your own person, that's all..

If you want to do more, take a world map send Reiki (or pure high frequency energy) on the map, and meditate for world peace, so that the frequency of the world or at least your environment raises..

But don't fight it, do not resist it, accept it, if people cannot find a way to bring back the balance, let the world take care of itself.. that'is what is happening..

And maybe it is the opportunity to build what we have been yearning for so long..

7 hours ago, Irem said:

...those who think that someone robs them are the ones who actually want to (intentionally but mostly, without ever recognizing that they are doing that-it is just working within the subconsciousness) rob people off their ENTIRE energy and wisdom without ever giving something back in return, and you know what. This is the exact VERY reason why the world is CURRENTLY fucked up. Just wake up already..

Everybody wants to take, without ever giving something useful in return. Everybody destroys without ever re-building something better in return.

We abuse the nature, people, animals, food, intimacy, relationships, kindness..anything! We take and consume and take and consume .. never willing to give anything back.

...We suffer because of ourselves and because of trying to hold onto all of the power, wisdom solely for our own benefits...

And, naturally everybody assumes that, everybody is trying to steal something from them - why? because that is what we have been doing to eachother for thousands of years!

Law of Mirroring...

I fucking get it already. I know it's all my fault. I know I'm fucked up.

You are not the only one:) If you are fucked up, I am fucked up too:) and really 4 days out of 7, i exactly feel that- fucked up.

You are not alone..

Worry not about the survival of the species. There have been many, many , many collapses before and the potential for many to come. Just recently learned about some archaeological studies of the Mayans. Have to dig it up again. Anyway, they had a pretty good steppe farming system. The civilization was chugging along and  it suddenly collapses, food scarcity. Researches couldn't figure out why. Had many ideas. Its now starting to look like a sudden local climate shift may be responsible.  Crops and vegetation disappearing. Similar patterns may have reemerge today. A shift in solar activity?  A volcanic eruption elsewhere?  They are pretty sure it wasn't man made. Wouldn't be surprised if they learn some natural cycle we are still unaware of.

Anyway. I don't create my own reality. I measure the collective reality against my own ideas of what reality is, for me and what my ideal reality would be, for me. Then chart out a course to influence the collective reality toward my ideal, at least in my own little corner of the universe.