Sign in to follow this  
wildwestrom

Sense of urgency

16 posts in this topic

Sense of urgency

Does anyone else feel a sense of urgency?

The planet, humanity, everything, it's all fucked. Like really fucked. Like super, on edge, about to go nuclear kind of fucked.

I feel like if I don't integrate every single one of my shadows the world is gonna die a slow death.

I feel like I have two options here:

A: Improve myself so that I can make lasting changes through words and actions.

Or B: Improve my emotional state so I can simply not experience any of the fucked up shit in the world. In essence, shift to a parallel reality without all the fucked up shit happening right now.

Actually both of them have the same effect now that I think of it. That doesn't change the fact that I need to start cleaning up my shit fast or it's gonna it the fan.

How can I integrate faster? Can I even handle it? Are we gonna make it?

16 hours ago, Selena Martell said:

I've felt this to it sent me on a negative downward spiral. I would just do what feels right go with your own flow of energy. I felt some really weird things from the world it really messed me up  I wake up with nightmares now. Just relax and enjoy the simple things and your life.I failed miserably Can you explain what you are trying to integrate?

The planet is at its most unstable right now. Teal has talked about the energy of the planet before. She has often noted the intensity of the polarity and the sheer instability.

We have children in positions of power, the masses are stuck under old paradigms and illusions, the environment is in upheaval with storms, forest fires, rising sea levels, and it’s all being polluted by our never ending industrial output, not to mention ideological wars fueled from both sides by the same puppet masters.

So what am I trying integrate? Whatever is causing all the fucked up shit I just mentioned.

10 hours ago, Selena Martell said:

I think parts of the world are okay it's not the whole world that's melting down western culture is ending. 

Even if western culture alone is ending, who knows what other areas of the world will be safe? Before I knew about the idea of mirroring, I’ve feltthis sense of urgency differently. Like I’m one of the jews who knew something was up before the holocaust and fled Germany long before anything could happen to me.

1 minute ago, Selena Martell said:

How do we change the mirror reality 

Please dont believe my crazy thoughts 

Like many people say, you can’t make the reflection in the mirror smile, you have to smile. This is why I 100% on board with the idea of changing myself in order to change the world.

As for what you’re supposed to do. There is nothing you’re supposed to do. If there is something we’re supposed to do, I have no clue what it is. All I know is that it involves being joyful and letting go of resistance to our joy.

I know that my only block right now is resistance. I’m trying my best to apply awareness and listen to my emotions. Even this feeling of futility I have, I’m listening to it. I’ll add to this thread if I can resolve this.

5 hours ago, Selena Martell said:

Why would someone do something to themselves that causes pain. Why would I enjoy self destructing. I think I made a mistake though 

No one ever does anything to cause themselves pain. See There Is No Such Thing As Self Sabotage.

It’s unconscious of course. That’s why this work isn’t easy. You don’t know what you don’t know.

Man, you are all over the place, it makes it pretty hard to follow. I have a suspicion though: Do you think that nobody is reading what you write?

I was very confused if your talking about me please be blunt a part of me has that voice in the back of my head saying "don't take things so personally no one is talking about you" then the other part knows they are talking about me 

Edited by Sagittarius93

On 9/9/2018 at 4:56 PM, wildwestrom said:

The planet is at its most unstable right now. Teal has talked about the energy of the planet before. She has often noted the intensity of the polarity and the sheer instability.

We have children in positions of power, the masses are stuck under old paradigms and illusions, the environment is in upheaval with storms, forest fires, rising sea levels, and it’s all being polluted by our never ending industrial output, not to mention ideological wars fueled from both sides by the same puppet masters.

So what am I trying integrate? Whatever is causing all the fucked up shit I just mentioned.

Who ever told you that your to blame for the world being fucked up is an asshole.

There are other people to blame.  They have positions of power and they have the ability to make change but they don't cause they care about profit over people and they care about profit over planet

Now I remember why I hate Teal sometimes  because of her deception she tries to make things look good and not address the issue and she confused me and scared me with her talk about ETs and reincarnation.

Edited by Sagittarius93

They will try whatever they can to make Teal Swan stand strong in the lightning with loopholes instead of standing up for the right thing. I can't find a reason to support her. I liked her but she keeps pissing me off.  

Edited by Sagittarius93

I'm really liberal but I really don't like how she fucks with shit. I have no idea what she is doing and I'm supposed to figure it out. I have complete separation with spirituality and daily life

something kept calling me toward her. Sometimes I like her other times I hate her I just can't understand it. I'm sorry for taking over your post 

Edited by Sagittarius93

What is it Teal wants why does she want so much knowledge I just don't see her vision I guess I like being able to believe in something but no one can tell me what it is that's the goal and if it's something I even want to support. I'm intelligent and crazy and I can be a dumb ass to I just can't understand what Teal wants. It makes me suspicious of her and it makes me crazy to cause I'm trying to figure it out I see the truths that she talks about I understand how things get broken down. I just don't understand why it needs to be understood. Life is Life it just feels like she is trying to make money off of people. And ruin the "mystery" of life in the process by coming up with some bullshit story about aliens and accession,energy, reincarnation, vibration, chakras ect. I don't understand. I'm probably wrong maybe she is helping people when there is no one here helping anyone. I just think we reached the end of sprituality 

Edited by Sagittarius93

People should just use the tools Teal gives to improve their lives is what I believe but what is the reason to go beyond that. Isn't someone worried about fucking up their life by getting pulled down a rabbit hole trust me I know how this can fuck up your head and how it can make you crazy. Why do you guys think it's okay to go beyond trying to help yourself and others what benefit does that really bring? 

7 hours ago, Sagittarius93 said:

I don't understand why you used such a fucked up metaphor why do you feel a sense of urgency what is it that could happen?

It's already happening. Depletion of resources, extreme weather patterns, financial collapse, governments becoming increasingly powerful and corrupt. It's all happening and I must find a way to either survive it, escape it, or fix it.

I can't play victim here. One way or another I must find a way to survive and thrive, maybe even help reverse it.

Who ever told you that your to blame for the world being fucked up is an asshole.

It's not about blame at all. Of course neither you nor I directly caused all the fucked up shit in this world. In other words, like Billy Joel's famous song, "We didn't start the fire..."

Gandhi's famous saying, "Be the change you want to see in the world" comes to mind. I can't tell someone to stop eating sugar until I do it myself, otherwise I'm no better than the one I'm telling to stop.

There are other people to blame.

We can point fingers, but what good does that do? Might as well look within.

2 hours ago, Sagittarius93 said:

People should just use the tools Teal gives to improve their lives is what I believe but what is the reason to go beyond that.

I'll take any tools I can get. Including this forum.

Isn't someone worried about fucking up their life by getting pulled down a rabbit hole trust me I know how this can fuck up your head and how it can make you crazy.

No, I'm not worried at all. How can my head be fucked up by learning more? I question everything.

Why do you guys think it's okay to go beyond trying to help yourself and others what benefit does that really bring? 

The whole purpose of this thread is to help myself. I'm not going beyond that just because I'm talking about the state of the world.

I'm worried about the direction this world is headed and I also know I create my own reality. I can't try to hide or ignore what's happening. My awareness is only going to increase as time goes on. I know that if I focus on what I don't like I am perpetuating it, but positive focus doesn't solve all our problems. I can't say that the things I don't like aren't a part of me, that would be a lie. It's all a reflection of me.