Esoterics101

open discussion

open discussion

greetings, I AM esoterics101,  this place was once used to discuss deeper, less personal, issues than depression and emotion.  teal has her methods for transmitting her information, however there are other ways to get the message across and show people whats taking place on the planet during these times of shift.  we used to discuss things amongst ourselves without the need for various complicated multi-step "processes". as i understand it she has created many more iterations of her self help "processes" since last i was here. let me be frank, I AM NOT a student of teal. i stopped visiting long ago but have returned from time to time to offer answers to any with questions.  if there is anything that you are curious about ask away, however anything about teal or her methodology will fall on deaf ears.  i dont have any personal advice or multi-step solutions to your problems but i do have historical,scientific, and mathematical facts that can help you unravel the mysteries of daily life.  much of what i have could be classified as fringe or conspiracy theory but with a little effort everything i say can be verified and proven.  some of you know me other do not, I AM not important the information is...

Name three 'important' numbers that are not integer and have been given designation (symbols). Yes, there are more than one. Choose ones off the top of your head. Please also give a little history and origin. I am naturally curious with a healthy dose of skepticism. I don't know what you are a student of but I tend to be a student of logic, math and science. I too love to gather information. There are no masters just students in life.

I feel I should apologize for my absence, I did not realize one must click a switch to be notified of any replies to the post, perhaps you are the reason I have been drawn back.  Many things have shifted and changed since I was active here.  

three numbers 

Pi , Eulers number, and the golden ratio. 

as far as history and origin,  I was introduced to "teal scott", from a friend who is married to a guy I knew in high school, not personally but in conversation. I had just come back from being in the US Army and so was the guy I went to school with  we even had the same job. His wife was describing some of the things she believed in and some of the vocabulary caught my attention.  I was a couple years into my own "awakening" process and  I had spent months researching and collecting data at that point  so I was well versed in the symbols associated with alchemy among other things.  Anyway  she described this "Teal" to me and instantly the energy felt off for me.  I  decided to take a look for myself, who is this "teal" I heard about.  By this time she had apparently married and re-branded as "Teal Swan", however before the move to this updated site dubbed Teal Swan the website remained "Teal Tribe".  

Now I didnt agree with her methods but I quickly realized the space she created was very energetic. whatever my notions about her may have been I recognized a gathering point of spiritual seekers and immediately went to work.  I was given information and instructions telling me it was time to "Open Wide the Doors to the Mystery Schools". so I began explaining many different schools of thought that have over the last couple years become mainstream. things like sacred geometry, numerology, ancient civilizations, DNA, and astral projection.  among various myths and stories that held deeper meaning like the Greek and Egyptian myths and such. Together myself and many others on the site  put together the various puzzle pieces we had found to create a tapestry of the past that was beautiful and as far as I can tell historically accurate. take into account we would take things like the etymology and look at the significance, we even got into the differences of the calendar systems and how that effected the way one translated the original texts as well as the way rituals were held. we got into talks about aliens, psychedelics, layers of reality, physics.... shit was deep.  

anyway over time trolls showed up and shit got fun. we accepted the trolls and laughed with em... one named himself manu. lmao... funny shit... anyway  shit devolved and spiraled. some got tired of teals ideas when they began to look at pieces beyond themselves. instead of their emotions people looked for real information. Historical data and hard science this was about the time we had begun discussing the hidden sciences portion and hidden histories in depth.  As the time passed things got "politically correct"  then the censorship began and the admins were involved breaking up some of the more disruptive conversations lol... there was somewhat of a rebellion on the site lol... people arguing about what to say and not to say... some people backed the trolls and others the admins it was very distracting for many and many left myself included...  some held on and myself and others would visit from time to time to catch up and discuss things in the "hut".  

I've popped my head back in from time to time so see if anyone else ends up here looking for the same answers we wanted. also I am waiting for a few old friends to check in so I can send them their copy of a very specific book. many of the ideas we discussed have since been "vetted" and documented by mainstream outlets such as Gaia.  with the cosmic disclosure series and the wisdom teaching series. 

there are no masters, but there is the study of mastery. 

• Like 1

Pi is good. Many useful applications. It too is a ratio. Non-repeating.....What about in binary or hexadecimal?

e, the natural logarithm. Shows up in biology, mathematics of spirals, decay and other interesting topics.

c, the speed of light. Tied to a lot more than just physics.

I use a similar saying : "There are no masters.  Only students." We're all learning and we aren't  anywhere near close enough to see the peak of the mountain we're all climbing.The mountain of knowledge and experience. Vast and expansive.  Always a mission that takes me well  into the truly abstract boundaries. I've gotten used to stepping into unknown territory. Have learned and continue to learn about the ideas of a pre-existing civilization, predating the more familiar ones.

Funny how the time lines keep changing. The Incas older that previously thought.  Satellite tech including Lidar has really been fueling research and discovery in the last decade or so.

Anyway, there are a lot more numbers, some constants than I would have time to list. I was always partial to the gravitational constant. That was in the beginnings of my knowledge trek long ago.

Forward.