Devinadivine

What is your opinion on ritual?

What is your opinion on ritual?

Is it good? Bad? Good sometimes? Never good to do? 

Is there anyone here who does ritual on a regular basis? 

Is there anyone who creates their own rituals from intuition?

From my limited research and experience, rituals an be powerful or low impact depending on energy input follow through, etc you can go full out with candles drums singing and people say its powerful but ive never tried that only simple moon rituals much like habits than anything and theyve shown mild effects that make you think should i attribute this to it or is it just how life naturally works. All i can give you is hope that from my experience it can be helpful. There are some who use it to hurt others manipulate them etc, but thats supposedly addicting and a bad investment as the universe holds the energy you put into it, and you still live in that universe. If you have any experience or knowledge beyond this id love to hear it!

Hmmm.... aren't rituals exaggerated versions of particular habbits?..

7 hours ago, Devinadivine said:

Is there anyone who creates their own rituals from intuition?

Yes. When what I do feels good I call it my ritual)

For ex, kissing my family before having a meal has become our daily ritual😊

I do rituals on a daily basis.  I do it to keep up with my spiritual "hygiene." 

It isn't good or bad, that is a judgement.  Magick Ritual is a tool, and a very powerful one at that, as you directly shaping and shifting consciousness and energy.  Whether it's positive or negative depends on your intention and what you are doing specifically. 

But it is definitely true that we all do rituals of some sort every day and depends on whether you're conscious of it or not.  When you become conscious and use the tool it is, can be a very powerful one.  
Some could even argue that CP and the inner alchemy that is involved with it could be a ritual 😉