Shlamut

Recurring events

Recurring events

Hi All 😊 I've noticed that many events which happened three years ago are repeating again now. I am frustrated because things have improved both physically and emotionally so why this vicious circle? Does this mean I need to heal something significant? Although, there were many positive transformations in my life back then so could it be a sign that things are about to change again?

Appreciate your insights.

Thanks

Hey,

Well... It's many things actually. Starting from same health issues, same feeling of being stuck, same routines, old habits returned. Also, such tiny details like problems with electronics and etc.  I remember three years ago my fridge, phone, laptop, food processor broke down almost all at the same time. 🤣

I just caught myself one morning that it's as if I am back in time.

Although, I did manage to manifest great job opportunity back then. This is also what I want now.

23 hours ago, Shlamut said:

I just caught myself one morning that it's as if I am back in time

I can relate to this feeling and I've been thinking about recurring events as the way to look into the future through the eyes of the past. Recurrence is the connecting dots.