Damon is Awesome

Angel Numbers, these numbers

9 posts in this topic

Ok, so I'm at a point where I'm having one of the biggest changes of my life, ridding my self of old beliefs so new ones can come in,

The numbers I am seeing are 35, 44, 55 and also whenever I think of this one specific person, every god dam time I see 222, this person I feel has an important role to play, but does anyone have any experience with these numbers or you can just share your own experiences with any numbers,

oh and I also see 11 and 111 commonly, but now every hour I also see 11:11am, 12;12 am, 13:13 am, etc since two days ago because I made huge changes to my perspectives on life, so yeah anyone got any experiences they would like to share?

Edited by Damon is Awesome

Guest amy f

For the past couple of years the number for me is 144/1144. IT is CONSTANT. Everywhere, everyday. There are interpreations out there, but i still feel there is a bigger deeper meaning to it. I too would like to understand why i keep seeing this number!!

9 minutes ago, amy f said:

For the past couple of years the number for me is 144/1144. IT is CONSTANT. Everywhere, everyday. There are interpreations out there, but i still feel there is a bigger deeper meaning to it. I too would like to understand why i keep seeing this number!!

That is strange, have you checked out Angel Numbers on Google and the frist website that pops up? I think its by Doreen Virtue but its pretty good, I'm sure its something awesome they are trying to tell you

Guest amy f

i have but i never just accept the message as be all end all message for me, as i dont just trust what is on the internet but i have thought about it (:

I have an interesting story.

Back in the days when i was a student, i was applying for a visa to come back to the states. My country was already having problems and US ambassy put a lot of restrictions on us. 

My interview day was on june 4th. A i had number 44 on my passport. So, there was 43 people before me.

As i was waiting my turn to go, i had to watch  every single  person before me being denied in visa!... i almost lost my hope too. 

But. Surprise-surprise... i was the first one who got my visa that day! ?

@Amit there was an old and scary looking lady! The interview went awful! I didn't come back home on time the year before.... i was suppose to be back by September 1st, when the school starts, and i was back on the 14th, lol.. So, i actually had to listen how irresponsible that was of me! Can you believe this? I was sitting with my head down like a naughty child saying "yes, ma'am.." lol And then she told me to come  after 4pm to pick up my passport and promise her never do that again. :D

• Upvote 1