Iveliba

Dealing with resistance

Dealing with resistance

Hello,lately i've been digging deep and trying to resolve resistance around money in my life and i've noticed that i have a problem dealing with it.I have resurched a lot and found nothing on how to desolve it correctly and not create resistance around the resistance.Can anyone share how you deal with resistance in your life?

Also i've noticed that i don't have fear,worries or resistant thoughts around money but i do only get them when someone in my life start to talk negatively about my financial situation.I become so frustrated when someone starts telling me how i don't have much chance attracting money without bussiness or hard work i don't believe it but i get so angry in such conversations and i make myself doubt my ability to attract money.

So i am not sure where the resistance really is in my situation because i really feel calm about my finances.

Edited by Iveliba
Grammar mistake

It's great that you feel calm about your finances!  Always appreciate people who challenge you. Getting too comfortable reduces your alertness and can cost you a fortune. 

People will always comment- sometimes what they have to say is valid and true- other times- they are speaking from their own fears and worries. I feel as You do- I feel wealthy and grateful but people do comment on my life, particularly my family- family who I once held much closer than I do today. I feel angry because they don't see me- the real me, and that's what hurts most. Meditate on You and your own voice and hold it close- that is most important.