Reagan Paekau

Spiritual abilities

Spiritual abilities

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I was wanting to connect with people who have experience in separating people from their negative energy to learn how they go about explaining this process to others, because I have found that this is something I do naturally, unfortunately this means I am unable to walk people through this process because I don't know how to, so they are left feeling like they have lost apart of themselves without even knowing what I did.... 

Thank you for reading and I'm sorry if this sounds so weird and bad

Interesting question.  And I only think I understand the question.  I am pretty sure I understand the question. (You will have to tell me whether I understand the question.)

I think the answer starts with fear.  Negative energy is based in fears.  Do you want to let your fears rule you and make you hide yourself away?  Or do you want to be fully present, and put yourself and your ideas out there into the world for all to see?  

For putting your ideas out there:  you need to lean into vulnerability.  It is a vulnerable act to say “here is something I created.  I think it is good and should be out there in the world”.   But there is a tipping point.  Leaning into vulnerability is one thing, leaning into stupidity is something else.  May we have the wisdom to know the difference.

For putting yourself out there and find connection with all that is, (or connection with God if that is your belief):  let go of fear.  Trust in the Universe or God.  Be unguarded and undefended.  Open up so much that you feel wide open, like the sky.  So that there is no fear and no holding anywhere.  But something strange occurs when you open up so much.  It feels like the boundary that normally exists between you and the world diminishes.  It could feel like a loss of ego or loss of sense of self.  This is nothing to fear.  It is part of the feeling of connection with all that is.

For putting yourself out there with other people:  Lean into vulnerability.  Tell some of the secrets you keep hidden.  Be unguarded and undefended.  Let the walls down.  Open up so much that you feel wide open.  it could feel like the normal separation between you and this other person is diminished.  If you do this, you will truly feel the soul of the other person and fall in love.  But this comes with a warning:  When you let the walls down between yourself and another person, you must become aware of boundaries.  You absolutely need to respect the other person’s boundaries and develop and respect your own.  Walls are based in fear.  Boundaries are based in knowledge of what keeps us safe.  May we have the wisdom to know the difference  

(Did I understand the question?)

Edited by Scot

Thank you for your response.

Not the answer I was expecting but still an answer that relate to myself because I do hold a lot of fear, so your response is perfect for me personally and I feel it could help me to understand my own question from a wider perspective rather then just needing an answer.

Once again, thank you

Do they mind losing this part of themselves? Or do they feel better? 

It doesn't really matter how you do it, maybe your conscious mind hasn't evolved yet to tap into the technique/way/process, while I guess your subconscious is what is doing the work. 

The thing is, the traumatic situation we experience in life get transfer in negative energy that we unconsciously carry with us through out our life's,  this energy get stronger as we experience more and more situation that don't align with our inner peace, when this happen it grows closer and closer to us, almost as if to take over our inner peace.  

When i am faced with a person who is either living in or remember a traumatic experience, their face become consumed by their negative energy which appears to me in the form of black smoke, it starts from the back of their heads and slowly moves to consume their faces. What I do is I pull them away from their negative energy so that they are able to face this trauma without their negative thoughts and emotions feeding it. because I pull them away, this manifestion that I see, loses its grip on them and can no longer feed off them, but that doesn't mean it's gone forever. This is something we all have grown up with. when I pull you away, I'm pulling you away from apart of yourself  that only shows face when you are in a state of trama, then hides away again. 

Now, from the perspective of a person I am doing this on,  I'm not actually doing anything but sitting there and listening to them,  for me however,  I'm doing this all from my third eye. The down side to having a natural gift, is I have been doing this before I knew I was doing this, (it's kind of like walking before you knew you were walking) and I am slowly starting to realize that this isn't normal for others like it is normal to me.

So I'm reaching out to see if there are others out there who have the same gift and would like to connect and learn from each other. 

Edited by Reagan Paekau