Luck

Anyone in precious metals business?

6 posts in this topic

Guys,

If you are somehow related to this trading business or know someone related pls ping me

On 9/3/2018 at 9:57 AM, Luck said:

Guys,

If you are somehow related to this trading business or know someone related pls ping me

Well I know quite a lot but your inquiry is kind of broadly placed. Trading is pretty wide spread. Trades are directly or indirectly over futures and options. For most people a perfect way to loose all their money. Of course the direct trades are less risky and you have less chances to loose all. Because you don't use leverage. Leverage being a trade instrument. 

A good way, IMO is the trade over the new digital currencies, you can buy 1000 tokens of a digital currency (there are thousands) and strike it rich. Or you investigate and find the one you trust, depending on the depth of your pockets you buy one or a quarter and hope it raises again. Most famous example is Bitcoin. 2011 worth 0.09$ and 2017 it went past 17 000 $.  You can read more on https://hx8800.com/wealth_creation_bitcoins.html  For the people buying BTC early is was good news, for the people buying at 9000$ weren't so lucky when BTC fell to 6000+ per BTC. In any way I suggest you read and learn a big deal before learning costs you real money. 

Edited by johnyboy

On 9/6/2018 at 8:05 PM, johnyboy said:

the direct trades are less risky and you have less chances to loose

This is what I was talking about it. We are going to be in a business of gold refining and exporting. If you have any buyer or someone related then please let me know