Guest amy f

Bad memory or something else?

28 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

I could be thinking of doing something, i will be about to search for something or i will walk into a room with a thought and my mind will go completely blank. And then i try and remember what it was i was going to do or think or what idea i had. I am only nearly 19 so ...Anyone have any ideas? I think its only been the last month or so, although it has happened throughout my life, its happened a lot more lately. If it is not energy related then i will go to a doctor

Edited by amy f

No I think its something to do with your awakening or maybe something its trying to tell you but don't worry CUS IT HAPPENS TO ME hahahha seriously it does, I mean, I think I want to do something and 5 or 2 minutes later I have no idea, but it has happened quite a bit so I don't mind, and I'm also 19 so it must be something to do with 19 year olds hahah

45 minutes ago, amy f said:

I could be thinking of doing something, i will be about to search for something or i will walk into a room with a thought and my mind will go completely blank. And then i try and remember what it was i was going to do or think or what idea i had. I am only nearly 19 so ...Anyone have any ideas? I think its only been the last month or so, although it has happened throughout my life, its happened a lot more lately. If it is not energy related then i will go to a doctor

I think, because it is not so important to you...you tend to forget. Also those things are not aligned with your passions. There are higher things which are important to you. 

50 minutes ago, amy f said:

@Amit that could be true! 

@Damon is Awesome I know how annoying is it!! )):

Hahah I know it can be, but have u done anything in the last few months or weeks that has changed ur life, for instance learned something about life, new perspectives etc anything to raise ur vibration, it could be old energies going an ur body adjusting to ur new vibrational change, that's what I like to think of it 

Guest amy f

Ive gotten the messages to focus more on my human side of life rather then focusing on things that are basically out of my reach of understanding at this point in my life. I am going through ALOT of changes right now, which is probably causing me more stress so maybe thats it! @Damon is Awesome

Edited by amy f

I know exactly what u mean, I'm going through some major changes like for the past 2 months since I decided to become a conscious creator I have had major contrast and experiences to learn from but it's also literally re wiring my brain and my beliefs so yeah ur not alone in this  ?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, amy f said:

I could be thinking of doing something, i will be about to search for something or i will walk into a room with a thought and my mind will go completely blank.

...Anyone have any ideas? 

Shifting between realities? Maybe. Idk. Happens to me too ?