AbsoluteWave

Almine Wisdom

23 posts in this topic

This is just the amazing Almine.  Alot of her work has resonated with me ever since the beginning of my young adult life  (23 now)
Alot of what you'll come across, be with  video or a webinar or some live event.  Dives into also of the stuff Teal is bringing up.
I wish that the day will come when they meet, there will be a video made of it!
Because i think Teal would learn alot.  From what's been going on with her recently, I think it'd help her improve tenfold.
I can only imagine how amazing Teal would be at Belvaspata~!

( I wiish to begin with the playlist about the cosmic underworld , the subconscious. )  Below are some of my favorites from this group

@Wind @Stephanie Wintermute @Kim

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

Feeling so good after watching this! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Mm!  I suggest looking more into her and what she does and the stuff she is involved in.  The role she plays is just getting more and more important!  She had been ascended for some time in the past but was called back because her "followers"still needed her.  I sense she's already passed the torch as it were to many great ones both old and young.     I'm still in love with her authenticity.  Specially whenever she speaks in high regard of others and even to the people she speaks to!  She REALLY knows what she's talking about, the more you look into it, the more true it becomes.  Nothing here is made up.   I had for so long a desire to meet her in person.  Still do.  I'm still more drawn to Almine..  Guess I'm a little more aligned with her in some way.  her frequency, her level of consciousness.

4 hours ago, Wind said:

Thank You for sharing :) 

Thank you for watching!  Did you watch the whole playlist already??  Wow.  Any words?  I was hoping to get input and stuff!  and perhaps start a nice conversation in this here forum~

Looks like this site is messing up again.. I can't edit anything properly anymore...

How does " merging comments " even happen?  It always seems to happen miraculously...

I meant to add this when i created the forum topic and it keeps going to the sites firewall when i originally had it in here in the beginning and it allowed me to remove it.  Anywho.  here they are.  @Wind @Garnet

Thank you. I will check the rest of the videos later. I feel like i also need to re-watch the very first one. I don't think i understood what is it all about ?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Thank you. I will check the rest of the videos later. I feel like i also need to re-watch the very first one. I don't think i understood what is it all about ?

Ah.  no problem.  You mean the " reclaiming the cosmic underworld?"  one?  or do you mean the entire playlist in the first link?  Anywho. These are just concepts that may be hard to grasp sometimes but I feel like even though I didn't know her way back when, I was living in utter unknowingness, which is why i'm still rather lucky to have kept my innocence and so on.  Which is why I resonate so much whenever I even think the word that be her name.  <3

On 7/9/2016 at 8:14 AM, AbsoluteWave said:

This is just the amazing Almine.  Alot of her work has resonated with me ever since the beginning of my young adult life  (23 now)
Alot of what you'll come across, be with  video or a webinar or some live event.  Dives into also of the stuff Teal is bringing up.
Because i think Teal would learn alot.  From what's been going on with her recently, I think it'd help her improve tenfold.

( I wiish to begin with the playlist about the cosmic underworld , the subconscious. )  Below are some of my favorites from this group

A tribute to a hero merely tending to matters off-world at the moment. @AbsoluteWave I think you need to move on and await @Wind's triumphal return. A symbol of hope never got a nope. :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

supergirl_logo.png

On 7/9/2016 at 8:14 AM, AbsoluteWave said:

A tribute to a hero merely tending to matters off-world at the moment. @AbsoluteWave I think you need to move on and await @Wind's triumphal return. A symbol of hope never got a nope. :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

supergirl_logo.png

@Central Sun  Can you remove those messages?  it's bloating the page a lot.  Repost your message by simply using the @ Sign and just respond to me like that... BUT also I  must remind you that this topic is to be on certain topics and info pertaining to Almine herself.  I also didn't even understand what you said to me, and what does Wind have to do with any of this?