twisted love

how do i feel one with the universe

7 posts in this topic

i keep hearing teal and others say "i" am everything and everything is me. and i do belive on a surface level...but i don't feel that. how can i really feel and know this 

To feel one with the universe, you have to feel what the universe feels. You have to align your soul vibration with the vibration of the entire earth.

If someone is feeling down, and I want to empathize, I have to put myself in their shoes, have to know what and why they are feeling that way.

This is such an amazing question..

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, twisted love said:

i keep hearing teal and others say "i" am everything and everything is me. and i do belive on a surface level...but i don't feel that. how can i really feel and know this 

See you in everything and see everything in you.

You are one with the tree for your roots are in the earth just as the tree.

Your trunk holds up your upper torso which spreads out towards the sun just as the trees do.

You are one with the rocks for sometimes one must sit still to gain wisdom.

You are one with the ocean for one must learn to flow with the energy and sometimes dig routes to guide the energy in the direction desired.

You are one with the Sun for as it burns bright, lighting the darkness of the galaxy, so does your soul ever burn brighter shining through the darkness of the flesh.  

We are one and yet many.  Many who move independently and yet all movements are as one.  

All serving purpose.

See the one, the you in all and you'll see the all as one.  

The same gust of wind that blows help a small bird learn to flap its wings could also be the sane gust that blows the paper out of ones hands.  Teaching both a lesson in one.  

but i don't feel that. how can i really feel and know this 

That's the problem. You're saying that you don't feel it. The first thing i would do is to change how i speak about it. Once you start saying it differently "i feel it" you will begin the process of connecting yourself to that what you want to be connected to.

• Upvote 2

I personally don't feel like humans are one with everything, and I'll explain why....

I can look at nature and see how it's all connected, it's a perfectly tuned system. But humans are different. Humans are the only animals on this planet that are superfluous, we serve no purpose, in the natural sense. The natural world does not need us at all. You can take out of the world and have no effect on the natural world, other than probably a beneficial one... This perspective makes me feel inclined to believe we are separate from the natural world. 

Edited by authorofdarkness

8 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

I personally don't feel like humans are one with everything, and I'll explain why....

I can look at nature and see how it's all connected, it's a perfectly tuned system. But humans are different. Humans are the only animals on this planet that are superfluous, we serve no purpose, in the natural sense. The natural world does not need us at all. You can take out of the world and have no effect on the natural world, other than probably a beneficial one... This perspective makes me feel inclined to believe we are separate from the natural world. 

for the whole world. But humans are different

There is no such thing as separation. Look up quantum physics. Everything is vibration coming from silence. Matter is vibrating light. It's all music sung by the silence who is the Creator. The space in between all things is pure energy/vibration/silence.

We are not separate, we are just not in tune with nature and being in tune with nature is a choice that we can all make.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 2