Adam

Authenticity

85 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Kikipocodot said:

Yeah, I would say vulnerability goes along with it. And objectivity. Why do you ask?

I just wanted to start a discussion on it. :)

Vulnerability happens when you are authentic because you are putting yourself out there. However, not everyone who appears vulnerable is authentic.

Objectivity? Interesting. 

• Upvote 1

Guest amy f

authenticity i feel is finally being present with yourself as a whole no matter what that means, unconditionally

Knowing how I feel and acknowledging what I have learned about what feelings mean.

Taking inspired action based on what is important to me.

Edited by Adam
Added a thought.

Sometimes you have to be careful with who you are being honest with since you will be met with violent resistance due to the person you are speaking to having fear of the truth and having cognitive dissonance towards your truth. Many advanced beings in the past were murdered by lesser beings since the lesser beings feared them.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Atom said:

Sometimes you have to be careful with who you are being honest with since you will be met with violent resistance due to the person you are speaking to having fear of the truth and having cognitive dissonance towards your truth. Many advanced beings in the past were murdered by lesser beings since the lesser beings feared them.

Usually, an authentic statement can't be argued or corrected.