New Age Babe

Coming to terms with being ghosted by someone I felt was my soulmate

Coming to terms with being ghosted by someone I felt was my soulmate

A little over a week ago I had sex on a first date with someone I felt drawn to, someone who I felt reflected me, someone I felt was my soulmate. I would never have sex with someone on a first date, EVER — but I did with him. He’s the first 22 year old energy healer, yoga teacher certification in India, Astrological Master Mind, tattoo artist, vegan, conscious, new age, Kundalini awakened person I’ve ever met in my life and I can’t help but fall in love with him. All my life I’ve based my partners on how physically attractive they were, not even taking into consideration anything else. Genie is the first person I’ve ever fallen for where the attraction had nothing to do with looks. I love his soul. 

Before we had sex we processed and discussed our thoughts and feelings. I knew that he was a free spirit and he said “If I go, I go.” but I never actually thought he would ghost me, which I am still in denial about. When we had sex, I was truly naked. I took off my wig (something I never do!) because he encouraged me to me authentic and real. He lives his life in authenticity. No one had ever seen me or touched me in the manor he did. We talked about sex being meaningful and my worries of what it meant if we did have sex. But I violated my own boundaries and slept with Genie without knowing him at all, I relied on the fact that I felt I knew him in a past life. We talked about attachments and energy cords and yet we still had sex. 

It’s been a little over a week since we were last communicating. I sent him one text last Monday, and another text this Monday — NO ANSWER. 

What is happening is exactly the opposite of what I want to be happening. It is my worse nightmare. Since last Tuesday I’ve been doing a lot of self reflection, inner child healing exercises, meditation, writing out my feelings, going around righting all the wrongs in my life, self care, acts of self love, taking care of myself on the inside hopes that it would reflect back at me in my outer world. Still SILENCE. 

A sliver of hope in me believe that if I wait until the last day of August to reach out to him on Instagram rather than text, he would respond and ease my worry. I know he doesn’t owe me anything, but I never imagined a healer would DO THIS to anybody. He said himself he’s a vegan so he can cause the least amount of suffering. But I feel abandoned by him. The purpose of our meeting was for him to connect me with people in the new age spiritual network. To ghost me is like saying “I don’t wish to associate with you AT ALL.” 

He’s in California right now until the 26th. Wishing to manifest some communication between us, even if it’s rejection (which I already feel) say SOMETHING! It’s so hard for me to let go because I’ve never met anybody like him before! I don’t know where to meet spiritually conscious people MY AGE! It feels like I’ll never find that again! I felt less alone in a world of unconscious people  😭

Best of success, babe. I hope you find the love you are looking for. Your story made me understand, what kind of impact love and understanding can have on a person, and I thank you for that.

The good news is I FEEL BETTER. I just purchased The Completion Process so I can do some healing and find a way to feel whole despite what another person does or does not do for me. I can’t wait to get the book on Friday. I think I will get in contact with him again. He’s away right now, but when he comes back I’ll reach out one final time on a platform that shows whether or not he read the message. I’ll be fine either way. I feel better now. 

You feeling better is a positive. Buying the book is a step in the right direction for your self.

Speaking about your experience helps you and others like myself who read this story re-membering that all of the effort to present your most authentic self to the world does not give one an ounce of control over the actions of those we interact with. We  can only control our response to what happens to us

The sheer volume of collisions I believe are happening for the sensitive or awakening folks RN. Being forced to experience our worst fears. As close to near death experiences as we can feel without a NDE.

For me it was getting the girl I had wanted for a long time and learning how and why I created my boundries and personal rules for how I treat those who will try and harm me, once I realised why she was not the one.

I offer you my soul fragment retrievel services and other distance energy healing help you may want. Free of charge.

Time spent with your inner child inside the sanctuary Teal teaches you to create would yield adequate results without my help. Being around people is also something counter intuitive when feeling abandoned, that has helped.