Kris75

More Divine Feminine PLEASE

Hello, 

I want to get in touch with my Divine Feminine but for some reason... I feel like I am not allowed. I feel like I hold myself back when it comes to beauty. I try to do my hair but … the simply task makes me feel stupid like I am a little girl playing dress up. I am 23, so I am a grown woman... but somehow I don't feel like I am... I still feel like a little girl. I have no idea why. I;ve re-watched Teals Divine Feminine videos over and over and over but I just don't feel good enough to actually try to be feminine. I have no idea how to channel my own personal Divine feminine. I love watching Teal because I feel like she has mastered it for herself and I want that too but I want it in my own way like not a rip off of Teal if that makes sense. I just.. I just don't feel pretty enough to be feminine... What should I do?

Hey, Kris! You already identified the reason why you can't do it, and that's exactly because you don't feel good enough. There are some issues going on inside you that need resolve, or you either won't be able to go forward, or fall back to this exact point. The thing that is telling you that you are not good enough, that's the ego, a survival mechanism that learns and adapts to the environment and signals you what it thinks are the best choices to survive. Ego however, has many issues, namely that by resolving issues, it is no longer needed and dies, so it will continue to seek out a new issue that it can continue to serve a role. For girls insecure about their bodys and tuned into ego-protection, you can see how this will lead to an utter catastrophe.

You have to let go off that judgement about yourself. Identify the voice that tells you that you are not good enough to do this, and you found the ego. You'll require to go into introperspective, and you have to dive into these feelings that you get, to get to the source of why you feel this way, and then let go of whatever happened there.

I have included an example picture of a concept art, that I think captures femininity very well. Even though the girl has no hair, the look is very captivating. It highlights, that femininity is not what you achieve on the outside, but what you project outwards from the inside.

yay.png

• Like 1

Hi Kris 👋

I have been in your space and I know it is not easy. I would suggest to first accept that you are not feeling feminine. Don’t jump straight to the solution because you are resisting the fact that you cannot feel feminine itself.

It’s ok not to feel feminine if that’s the way you feel. (Why would that be so bad to not feel feminine?) Nothing wrong with that. 

The rest will follow as you accept this reality first. Then do the completion process.

My love is with you 🌸💓😀

Your 23 wanting the experience of walking in all that you think of as the divine feminine.

Its ok to not feel as girly as you want to yet. Naked quiet confidence, humble high self esteem, Vulnerable beauty, body positive thoughts, painting with your period blood, being a sexually comfortable person, feeling like a sexual being, all these things happen over time.

If you are comparing yourself to where someone is else is within themselves. You will not notice your own progress as much as you will only notice where you are not yet.

The voice in your head that makes you feel silly for playing dress up, firstly when you started playing dress up as a kid and now when you do your hair and feel like a child.

Something a teacher said to me that Teal restated was being frozen at a certain age in our childhood due to a traumatic experience. My favorite part of this is that we have become so desensitized to what is traumatizing that we over look experiences for years.

Have you ever tried to turn the pitch of that voice in your head up until it sounds like its sucked on a helium balloon and trying tell you the same thing?

If your inner child looks over its shoulder at you one day from its inner sanctuary and tells you its ok to feel cute now. Just because you spent time with it for the sake of spending time with it inside that safe comfy sanctuary.

There is no need to try and make yourself feel something that you do not feel. Until it happens. A lot of the time with energy medicine your not the one who notices the shift first.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2018 at 2:41 AM, Kris75 said:

Hello, 

I want to get in touch with my Divine Feminine but for some reason... I feel like I am not allowed. I feel like I hold myself back when it comes to beauty. I try to do my hair but … the simply task makes me feel stupid like I am a little girl playing dress up. I am 23, so I am a grown woman... but somehow I don't feel like I am... I still feel like a little girl. I have no idea why. I;ve re-watched Teals Divine Feminine videos over and over and over but I just don't feel good enough to actually try to be feminine. I have no idea how to channel my own personal Divine feminine. I love watching Teal because I feel like she has mastered it for herself and I want that too but I want it in my own way like not a rip off of Teal if that makes sense. I just.. I just don't feel pretty enough to be feminine... What should I do?

It is a little bit hard for me to reply due to never seeing you or having at least an idea of what you might look like. But purely from my intuition I would say that your belief might have a valid base to it. I will explain that in a minute before someone takes it the wrong way.

Google "Divine feminine Goddesses and Queens" and take a look at some if the offered images. Usually the images are what we can definitely identify as feminine. 

I consider femininity a Gift.

For me, understanding femininity comes through pursuit of beauty, gratitude for my female root line and women in general, accepting the female body as my primary choice that was made long before i came here.

I do not like to complain  "as a woman I have to do this and that and be like that..." Because I believe the Universe hears our wishes and answers the calls. The problem is that there is no guarantee that you will look and feel the same as you were after the change happens. When a woman does not accept herself as a female, body change is often one of the first side affects because her masculine begins to take over.

Femininity has purely intuitive nature "I feel". Just like when a child is born s/he only knows what s/he feels and every decision comes from that like hungry, sleepy, happy, sad etc. The child sees the world through wide open eyes. Naive. Yet her/his motives are pure, sensiere and honest. Shameless. S/he doesn't know anything yet.

This is the purest state we are all born with and nothing can touch it. Babies are the most vulnerable and absolutely harmless.

Divine is Pure and Perfect. 

The idealization of Virgin Mary has its own contradictions. For ex, you may have heard that she was around 12-16 when she gave birth to Jesus. Today it seems bizzare but back then as soon as the girl had her first bleeding she was considered to be a potential  bride. Another words, menstruation  is becoming aware of one's divine inner sense or innocence - becoming in touch with one's inner child. 

Also keep in mind that mortality rate was super high back then and average life span was ~45 years. Also Mary was around 47-49 when Jesus was crucified yet I do not remember if I ever seen an aged Mary.  So I wonder if Virgin Mary could have been that symbol for Divine Feminine. 

The awful rituals with children we all heard about is nothing more than an attempt to kill that purity withing - killing the divine essence - it is the worst murder and it is anti-human.

There is a theory I heard awhile back about feminine/masculine nature. I haven't really looked into it, so i do not claim that it is true, here it goes:

When in the mother's womb we all begin to develop the same. For the first 8 weeks estrogen develops (path of a female). Then testosterone kicks in and begins to fight for his life, his territory, his manhood (path of a male).

It is up to feminine wisdom to decide whether she surrenders under the masculine pressure and lets it take over or not.

From my understanding, if the masculine is strong enough, there will be a boy.

If the masculine is not strong enough, there will be a girl.

Another words, s/he "dies " to win in the Divine War.

SmartSelectImage_2018-09-07-22-53-43.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-09-07-22-54-23.png

• Like 1

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all the comments, I've read everyone's and will take everyone's opinion into consideration. For Han Solo, I scrolled through before I read everyone's and automatically thought, "WOW, I love the feminine energy I feel coming off the photo," I hadn't noticed you put it there for a reason until I read your post. And now for everyone, yes, I have tried the completion process but I'm so new to it that I get that same little girl feeling again, like I'm being silly doing a woman's work. And yes I'm sure with time and practice I'll get better but it is sooooo hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you feel like your starting position is SO far from it. I am also doing this by myself so I have no one to really guide me... sadly. I agree, there is nothing wrong with the divine male energy inside of me :), I've fully embraced it, ( to a perfection) but that embrace has left me feeling so unbalanced. I am a woman and I no longer want to feel like my male side dominates my woman side. I feel like it's time to embrace the woman but … yet again... it's such a foreign feeling to me that I began to feel lost in the arduous process and give up entirely. Even writing this post I feel like I'm a little girl giving away a big secret. LOL. (Oh geez, the awkwardness.) Yes, I believe I understand the piece about being able to identify with an image that's already seen as beautiful, it makes complete sense to me. :), no offense was taken. I've actually considered that. I can see why that would effect the way I feel. But with diversity being such a large thing these days, I surround myself with things/people that I find to be truly beautiful but from the inside not always the outside. The physical appearance of divine feminine is important and I look at that too but my collections are quite diverse. I think it's the feeling I'm after. The way the woman is position, the way she carries her self-image, her body posture, what her hair looks like etc. I've found so many beautiful woman it's hard to pin point one standard from the outside that I find more physically attractive than another. For ex. a girl at my job is of an Asian background.. completely foreign to myself but I'm so jealous of the way she walks, the way she turns her face towards people that are talking to her, the way she stands straight up with no fear of fully embracing her divine feminine, it's like .. I can't stop watching her, analyzing her... how'd she get that way? What made her feel that way? I never would've thought I'd be so intrigued in someone so foreign but it's all in the way she carries herself... graceful. IDK, I'm lost. I wish there was a mentor for this kind of thing or something. School teaches us to obey laws and to e a citizen but they don't teach you how to accept yourself.  And I love the suggestion of not noticing where I am compared to where I came from. I never thought of it in that perspective so I will try to focus more on now instead of looking into the future but that is So difficult! Very difficult. Thank you all again for the suggestions, I will definitley  be doing more of the completion process and giving myself some time. It just seems like I have a lot of work to do and that in time I will progress. I guess I can't just jump from one end to the other, although I sure wish it were that easy. I still wouldn't mind watching Teal make another video about it! HAha  :) 

Thanks all. ❤️ 

• Like 1