aquafish

Anyone looking to make friends?

Hi everyone :) I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in being online friends. I'm in North America, but anyone in any part of the world would be great, as I have a circadian rhythm disorder and am often up in the middle of my night with no one to talk to. If you'd like to see if we could connect, we can start off by messaging on this site!

17 hours ago, Han Solo said:

Sure, hit me up! Regards from Europe!

Where in Europe are you form Han Solo? :)

On 8/18/2018 at 1:54 PM, aquafish said:

Hi everyone :) I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in being online friends. I'm in North America, but anyone in any part of the world would be great, as I have a circadian rhythm disorder and am often up in the middle of my night with no one to talk to. If you'd like to see if we could connect, we can start off by messaging on this site!

I sent you a PM because of this post. Write back if you want to. I thought I had answered this post but something may have gone wrong. 

1 hour ago, Yeiess said:

Where in Europe are you form Han Solo? :)

Oh, hey Yei! I've spoke to you in one of your threads recently, appreciate the interest! 😁 I am from Germany! Where are you from?

On 8/18/2018 at 7:54 PM, aquafish said:

Hi there 😊

I would like to try to be friends, I live in Australia.  I’m really interested in knowing more about your circadian rhythm disorder too 🌌 only if you want to talk about it of course 🌈

5 hours ago, Han Solo said:

Oh, hey Yei! I've spoke to you in one of your threads recently, appreciate the interest! 😁 I am from Germany! Where are you from?

Yes we did!😄 I’m from Norway.

5 hours ago, Han Solo said:

Do you like it Germany? My grandma is from Flensburg, north.

9 hours ago, Yeiess said:

Yes we did!😄 I’m from Norway.

Do you like it Germany? My grandma is from Flensburg, north.

OOh, norway! Hii!

I can't say fully yes to that! Some things here definitely are handled very poorly, and I wish they weren't. Though, in some regards it is a privilege to be here. Personally, I wish I could connect with german people more, but most are so caught up in strong vanity & are also heavily influenced by TV, that create massive gaps that I don't want to cross over. There is constant mockery of the "american way" and banter that americans are superficial and big on ego-trips, but oddly enough, I find myself connecting a million times more with Americans, over the net or in person, and wish that the same kind of lively, loose spirit would be found in the germans that I run into.

7 hours ago, Han Solo said:

OOh, norway! Hii!

I can't say fully yes to that! Some things here definitely are handled very poorly, and I wish they weren't. Though, in some regards it is a privilege to be here. Personally, I wish I could connect with german people more, but most are so caught up in strong vanity & are also heavily influenced by TV, that create massive gaps that I don't want to cross over. There is constant mockery of the "american way" and banter that americans are superficial and big on ego-trips, but oddly enough, I find myself connecting a million times more with Americans, over the net or in person, and wish that the same kind of lively, loose spirit would be found in the germans that I run into.

I see. It’s interesting to get insight into how you percieve your country and people. I can relate to some of it regards to Norwegians as well, especially the mocking of the american culture etc. I heard Teal once talk about the german and scandinavian countries to the most emotinally cold places. I testes this theory this weekend when I got to talk to an Italian man, and he said what he disliked the most about norwegian was the emotional distance; not wanting to take part of others emotional stuff. That was exactly what Teal said. I have an american friend and she is really good at being open and friendly! At first I get scared of people being like that, ha ha, but I have noticed that we need it a lot in Norway. I try to set an example;)