kellbelle

Does food raise/lower frequency/vibration?

14 posts in this topic

Simple question here.

If you're even slightly aware of the YouTube spiritual community you've heard people such as Infinite Waters talk about the energy of food, and how a vegan diet is optimal for all aspects of health, not just your physical state.

TLDR: Do you think that food has the power to raise/lower your energy/vibration/frequency? (Whatever terms you prefer)

I can't tell if it's secretly an orthorexic way of thinking (placebo effect maybe), but I feel better mentally for some reason on whole foods.  (Not necessarily unprocessed, I love vega protein shakes.)

But when I eat a vegan diet, I have a hard time with satiety (cottage cheese, seafood, and eggs all really stop any ravenous feelings) and gas/bloating (probably because I eat so much because I never feel truly full/satisfied).

Additional note:  the thought that I absorb an animal's emotional state when it was killed when eating it really freaks me out, and makes me sad. I don't like the thought of killing animals, but feeling like a gassy unattractive balloon every night after supper is almost more mentally damaging.

• Upvote 1

Firstly, yes, I fully agree. We are what we eat, and believe we also absorb the suffering involved in our food source, whether we are actively conscious of it or not. Eating meats and such will make anyone a darker personality, and drive them (unconsciously) to act in such ways that promotes further suffering.

Secondly, yes, it's natural to have a hard time with satiety when switching from animal to plant based proteins. Our digestive systems are highly adaptable and you will have to go through a period of transition. The first time I switched to a split-pea based diet, I had thunderous farts for like a month. I actually rather enjoyed it, because frankly, flatulence is a lot of fun. My system adapted though. That's another thing to consider - if you have a conscious aversion to the gassiness/bloatiness then it may take longer.. like a negative placebo effect, if you think of the problem, it makes it stronger? I don't know.

That being said, it's important to make sure you're getting enough of the right protein. A lot of people try to become vegan but fail because they still want to eat "the western diet", just without the meat. It doesn't really work. I recommend a lot of pulses (lentils, peas) and beans, alongside rice. This is the best way to get all the amino acids you need (and it is way cheaper than animal sources). For helping your digestive system I highly recommend asafoetida powder. Also, lots of spice, lots to play around and experiment with. Spice directly enhances our being in many subtle ways (Herbert's Dune was being quite literal). Just my personal recommendations..

13 minutes ago, kellbelle said:

the thought that I absorb an animal's emotional state when it was killed when eating it really freaks me out, and makes me sad.

Yes I totally get this, and agree.

• Upvote 1

@kellbelle it does raise or lower vibration and yes it does depend on how the person feels, in which case, you could say that it is a placebo effect.

To clarify something, a vegan diet does not consist of animal products like cheese, egg, milk as this is regarded as a vegetarian diet. 

Having been a vegetarian for 6 years and temporarily returned to meat to assess if I felt any difference in eating meat, I can say that there has been no difference so far. 

When I first chose to become vegetarian it was not because I didn't like meat, It was based on my belief for animals to live their own life. 

Why have I temporarily gone back to eating meat? Well my beliefs have not changed, nor have my tastes. You're the first person to be part of this experiment for providing information to others and I wanted to provide an honest form of feedback for those wondering. 

Based on my own belief system (not to eat animals), I have proven that it is about having positive feelings about what you do, even when you're at odds against your belief system, which essentially means you change your beliefs or revert back to being vegetarian as you're unable to hold that vibration for long periods of time before it will conflict. 

This experiment is highlighting the importance that if you feel good about it, then this is a superior place to be from a vibrational perspective. What I'm saying is, that if I had a higher vibration from feeling good, then it doesn't matter whether I eat meat or not. If I didn't eat meat and felt bad about it, then my vibration is lower anyway and therefore the foods that I consume do not matter if they're are meat or non meat products. This of course is if all things are equal.

Having a belief system not aligned with what I'm doing is also helping me to practise and challenge this aspect of myself in feeling good when you're out of alignment. There are many other reasons that I'm exploring as well, as I really would like to help people from practical experience.

I felt that I needed to assess what negative impacts would occur and to my surprise I have not felt any ill side affects and actually have been eating less as meat is more filling. As I have a high metabolism and little sleep, I found that I would be hungry not long after eating my vegetarian meal and therefore not fulfilled and it affecting my blood sugar.

There has been no noticeable change in moods or weight etc. It is interesting that my blood group is aligned to eating meat and this may have something to do with it. Bread and pasta contributes to weight gain. I think that with the meat held in your body that this equalises over different areas. 

Because of my beliefs I've had to be in place where I could be comfortable eating meat again so as not to influence the experiment, which means that there has been 6 years of internalisation of considering survival situations, holoucast, war etc, to honestly answer if I could eat meat or kill for survival. This of course goes into considering friends and family that you may have to feed as well, if you were watching them starve in these type of situations. So I basically wanted to connect the reality of what would happen and the jury is still locked on that one.

So do I believe that eating meat lowers your vibration? Yes. 

Do I believe that one can still eat meat and be spiritually successful? Yes. It really depends on the person.

Any time of food has the ability to raise or lower ones vibration. It depends on so many factors. If your beliefs align to what you do then this is the most important aspect. If one is out of alignment with their own beliefs then this is the single most important factor in how it affects your vibration.

Does living a healthy lifestyle, meditating, excersing, have a positive outlook etc help raise your vibration? Absolutely! Find the balance in everything you do and be at peace with it when you're not able to. 

I have written this not to debate the pros and cons of eating meat or being a vegetarian or vegan. I have written it to give one part of my perspective to share with those that may be interested. Like anything, there are many more aspects to my exploration and this is only a small part of that. The message that is most important is that no matter what you do, you should be aligned, balanced and centred to what your intent is and who you are and who you would like to become. Feeling good about what you do is related to your vibration which relates to your point of attraction. If your point of attraction is positive then you'll attract more positive or more of what is in your vibration. 

Food is one aspect of raising or lowering vibration...so it is true that it can influence vibration.

L&L

2 hours ago, kellbelle said:

(probably because I eat so much because I never feel truly full/satisfied).

If you don't feel satisfied than you have nutritional problem. And by nutrition i don't mean just nutrition from foods.

For me, nutrition comes from different sources during the day: it is what i see, what i smell, who or what i touch, music/ sounds i choose to listen, people  i am around of or who i choose to communicate with, books i read etc. ... and food, of course.

If you have lack in one of those areas, you will try to compensate it with food, because it is the easiest way to do. I think this is how people develop cravings and addictions to certain foods.

As far as digestive problems... yes, it may take time. That's why it's better to do the transition slowly. I would suggest trying raw organic  apple cider vinegar in the morning  (about 1 tbsp per 1 glass of water). It will help with the good gut bacteria which what we need for our digestion.  YouTube or Google all the benefits. Also a little bit of baking soda with water if you have asap situation. 

High and low vibrations are really just a metaphors. I always loved good foods. I enjoyed being carnivore just as much as i enjoy my new lifestyle! ?. It really depends on your awareness which why i can't touch meat anymore.

I know Tesla (who was very sensitive to energies) was vegetarian and i wonder why he only ate egg whites, but not the yokes. Maybe because yokes  are high in iron? That actually would explain why i crave an egg on certain days of the month ?

• Upvote 1

Thank you everyone. I agree with everything said. I think the eating animals thing goes along with some sort of "guilt" factor, I posted about it in another post also. Not a fun emotion to deal with. I either feel like I'm eating balanced with meat but feeling guilty because it's an animal, or I'm eating "too much" food when there's no whole/single/pure protein (I know beans and vegetables and nuts/seeds have protein, but to me it doesn't seem comparable). 

If it's OK to kill and eat animals then shouldn't the same rules apply to humans. After all, when a human gets bitten by a shark they go for the cull...it seems logical to me.?

@Daz animals eat each other, yes. I can't really say they don't have a choice.... i know they can adapt to many things too... depending on the environment. 

Humans  have a choice and almost always had. For me personally, i don't have to kill for food unless there is a sudden ice age or if i am in the middle of the ocean :D

well... you know what i mean :D

P.S. Hunting for a piece of lettuce now.

Make sure you camouflage yourself...I know, go as the sun and sneak up on them...that'll do it??

Happy hunting ?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Daz said:

Make sure you camouflage yourself...I know, go as the sun and sneak up on them...that'll do it??

Lol

Thank you . Have to do something with my hair, that's for sure :D

Correct me if I'm wrong; you're dilemma is that you want to be vegetarian, but the foods don't satisfy your food cravings and it makes you gassy/bloaty. 

The thing about the cravings is that they can fade over time. You can develope new cravings for the foods you prefer. As a vegetarian going on vegan for a couple years now, I can tell you that a salad can sound pretty damn good at times. I crave mostly healthy foods now, but a whiff of chicken or beef BBQ can make me sweat.

Vegetarians don't fart more. When you change your diet your body isn't quite used to it yet so it could happen initially. Keep in mind that being a conscious creator entails embracing all things that happen in our lives. What we cannot control is beyond us, and is perhaps in the hands of something higher. However, maintaining a modest bean intake can lower the risk of the gas.

Beans are the likely culprit in why some vegetarians have more gas, because they eat a ton of beans. Beans are very very very good for you but they also increase the risk of farting. How we respond is important, as it also pertains to how we respond to anything in life. Many spiritual practitioners won't tell you that farting is or great personal expansion tool as a way to embrace an expanded awareness and acceptance if all things.

What @Daz said has an interesting crossover to this topic as well. Our beliefs are what create our overall experience. The body does respond to the commands of the mind. Perhaps the most advanced humans have mastered this, like they do one long fart a day or something. I don't know. 

What's really important? I like to think I'm doing something good for the entire planet when I buy something vegan instead of beef. Every time I have something to feel good about. I have fallen back at times like many have, but the important thing is that I keep moving forward.

• Upvote 1