Garnet

Confessions (funny)

58 posts in this topic

Okay. It's time to let this out.

The real reason why i got interested in eating raw and fresh foods was because i couldn't cook!!!!! Also i couldn't handle heat and was burning just about everything!

About 4 years ago i spend summer with my in-laws, helped with the garden and raised baby chickens. That's when i stopped eating meat. I am fine with eggs.

My in-laws often compared me to Lisa Douglas from "Green Acres". I was a city girl living basically on a farm and learning life again. And i love animals ?

Over the years, thanks to being married to a chef, of course, i got better at cooking and better at burning :D

• Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, Garnet said:

thanks to being married to a chef

lucky.. like a singer but for your taste buds.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Garnet said:

@Atom your turn now! :D

I collect action figures of super heroes. Yeah, I collect toys still. :) I also used to be obsessed with my dark side. I actually wanted to take over the world at one point.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Alex7 said:

lucky.. like a singer but for your taste buds.

OMG Yes!!!! I am Lucky!!!! I only poisoned my husband just a few times because I forgot about his food allergy!!!! :D 

tumblr_o2loxzqqVJ1tvijsfo1_1280.jpg

2 hours ago, Atom said:

I collect action figures of super heroes. Yeah, I collect toys still. :) I also used to be obsessed with my dark side. I actually wanted to take over the world at one point.

@Atom and I collect skulls! :) 

• Upvote 3

Confession:

I learned about spirituality because ,my ex-girlfriend was driving me mad. I searched the internet in and out

to come up with a solution. Ended up meditating every day for a few months. Got my shit together and

broke up with her. Never been happier my whole life. Now I love listening to philosophers, read "good"

books and meditate every day. :)

• Upvote 5

I confess there was a time when I felt my ideal profession would be "evil overlord." Humans are weak and feeble-willed creatures, and I would be ever-so creative with devising new methods of providing the necessary motivations to bring a little meaning to their regularly miserable lives. Humour aside, I was dissatisfied with the banality of current evil-overlordship on the planet, and thought I'd do a better job.

I won't explain what brought about the change of heart, or if there was one. My part is done with the confession, and I give it in case others are confused about such feelings. I won't say it's normal, but you aren't alone.

• Upvote 4

Confession:

I like black men (when it comes to dating) but I pretend that it is an accident to fall in love with a black man :D 

@Garnet omg you are so funny. I didn't know about Green Acres until now so thanks for sharing. How simple Lisa's cooking I mean that hot water soup if it was my house my dad would definitely train the bowls to fly :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

Edited by Teena
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Teena said:

@Garnet omg you are so funny. I didn't know about Green Acres until now so thanks for sharing. How simple Lisa's cooking I mean that hot water soup if it was my house my dad would definitely train the bowls to fly :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

My mother-in-law  (she is no longer with us unfortunately) told me that my creativity and humor would always help me to get out of life's most difficult situations :D

Hugs!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Garnet said:

My mother-in-law  (she is no longer with us unfortunately) told me that my creativity and humor would always help me to get out of life's most difficult situations :D

Hugs!

@Garnet Oh Bless her! Who doesn't like a good laugh? I like a good cry at times too :D

Hugs to you

Another confession.

People often ask me how to learn to trust your intuition.

Well... i learned to trust mine by shopping online :D

When you see a product online... a picture.... you can't touch it, you can't feel it... You have to solely rely on your feelings!!!!!

If you see something and all the sudden you get this amazing magnetic impulse - this product is for you!!! No matter what the reviews are! I am not saying to go crazy and buy anything you want. No. This is about learning to listen our true wishes, desires and needs and gravitate towards them.

But if you look at a product and can't decide... there's a good chance that you'll be disappointed or maybe not ready just yet.... that means there's something else is waiting for you around the corner!

• Upvote 4

@Garnet omg lol what an insightful funny confession. I wonder if I can apply this with humans too :thinking-yahoo-emoticon:

'I see something and I get this amazing magnetic impulse [is he the man for me!]' but there is a problem I won't be able to return if I dislike the product. No refund either I will still be heart broken. 

But see if you still have that magnetic pull but can't decide whether to buy it or not what would you do with products? :D 

@Garnet Perhaps this is how the online dating works/ doesn't work. You got tips for sure. You are like my google hahaha :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

@Garnet omg lol what an insightful funny confession. I wonder if I can apply this with humans too :thinking-yahoo-emoticon:

Teena, there is a reason we get along here and understand each other so well! :5:

@Garnet

'I see something and I get this amazing magnetic impulse [is he the man for me!]' but there is a problem I won't be able to return if I dislike the product. No refund either I will still be heart broken. 

If you're afraid of being heartbroken - maybe you're not ready. Remember that we grow from being heartbroken too. Generally, if it's yours you'll be pulled to the person  regardless of anything, so you really don't have much choice unless you do something very drastic and cut the person out of your life completely.

@Garnet

But see if you still have that magnetic pull but can't decide whether to buy it or not what would you do with products? :D 

You are going to regret later. You'll be looking for similar products to replace that missed opportunity.  Isn't it what usually happens? :)  

Hugs