elegamtiarum

what does our spirt look like?

26 posts in this topic

like a cloud overlapping over everything? there are different clouds (consciousness). like a family of people driving different cars, the drivers share the same energy, but working with different vehicles. your vehicle could be a dog or a tree, whatever. like a fragment of source with a slightly different perspective, but all the same at the root. that's how I see it anyway. your bare foot is source, the sock is the soul group(perspective) and the shoe is the vehicle, that's a pretty good analogy lol. 

Spirit is light. Soul is sound and silence. Silence is our true form and from silence comes sound and from sound comes light. The four forms of matter which are fire, air, water and Earth are manifestation of Spirit and Soul.

Edited by Atom

11 hours ago, elegamtiarum said:

I was just wondering if anyone can help me paint a picture of what our spirt looks like?

What is the difference between spirit and soul?

Soul. Transparent and sexless cloud of energy.

When i read people talking about having out of body sexual experiences with other souls/spirits.... something doesn't match :D

19 minutes ago, Garnet said:

What is the difference between spirit and soul?

Soul. Transparent and sexless cloud of energy.

When i read people talking about having out of body sexual experiences with other souls/spirits.... something doesn't match :D

Is it sexless? Physically, yes. Energetically, it's not. As far as feminine and masculine energy are concerned. Neutral energy clearly differs. This would be Feman lol

5 minutes ago, Daz said:

Is it sexless? Physically, yes. Energetically, it's not. 

No! It's the opposite!

Energetically we are sexless,  our souls has no gender. We choose male/female body when we come down here.?

The Soul has three aspects and they are neutral, feminine, and masculine energies. Beings can manifest as having no gender, having either gender, and having both genders.

I agree. What I mean is that we still have energetic traits of what is polarised as feminine and masculine energy. Though this depends how far we have returned to Source, where we have returned to the pure aspect of soul energy which is sexless.

From a recognition perspective, there are usually three energies we can identify with from the physical. F/M/N. Two of these relate to identification of a sex in the general sense.

Edited by Daz

12 minutes ago, Garnet said:

No! It's the opposite!

Energetically we are sexless,  our souls has no gender. We choose male/female body when we come down here.?

Sex and gender are two different things. Sex refers to the genitals and gender refers to the energy and orientation of a being. All beings have neutral, masculine, and feminine energies, but most beings manifest as male or female.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1

It seems to me that gender is more of  a perception of the one who is looking at a being... are we talking about non-physical dimensions here, right? 

On a physical plane, yes, i agree with you two.

@Daz @Atom

8 minutes ago, Garnet said:

It seems to me that gender is more of  a perception of the one who is looking at a being... are we talking about non-physical dimensions here, right? 

On a physical plane, yes, i agree with you two.

@Daz @Atom

Masculine and feminine energy is just energy and it does not need to have a sex. I mean you can have beings that don't have sexual organs but they have have masculine or feminine vibrations and forms. In the higher realms, beings don't need to have sex to have children and they don't have sexual organs, well they can manifest them if they want.

Yes. We're talking not physical.

I'm saying that if I was communicating to the non-physical, from a physical perspective, that there would only be three energies that I could  identify with. A neutral, feminine or masculine. I have refrained from using gender as you can have those energies and an opposite gender, when in the physical.

When we attain the higher levels near Source or we have reintegrated with Source, then the F/M energy is neutral or may be something else.

I was not disagreeing with all of what you were saying, I was just viewing it differently.?

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Daz said:

When we attain the higher levels near Source or we have reintegrated with Source, then the F/M energy is neutral or may be something else.

Yes! That's what i was talking about!!!!?