AbsoluteWave

Super interesting video-set!

27 posts in this topic

It gets so good the longer you listen, which is why I LOVE people who LIVED in these times up til now. 25-30 years ago.  and were in certain professions and so on.  They ACTUALLY know things.

• Upvote 1

@Akurabis  I knew I'd lure you out with this.  it was interesting, right?  did you watch the others in this series?  I haven't yet, but I can tell already that there is some serious truth being tossed out into the open where people  can actually observe.  eventually youtube wont be the only place to find true knowledge, and it'll be easily accessible!

I truly see this world becoming quite a paradise but of course it will take work.. not just to get ourselves there but to maintain.  i think at some point too that such paradise will sustain itself and we can all rest in the hammock of eternity.  We've been so much and not many of the millions of people actually can find any rest at all.. this is my wish.. for us all to be able to get a rest, that is true and kind with only more peace to look forward to..

Edited by AbsoluteWave

@AbsoluteWave

\O7 This is awesome, testimonials that we can follow up on. I'm working right now and have limited breaks so I've only watched ten minutes of this one but it's standing by for viewing. So good so far.

I noticed a facebook advertisement-news thing that said "Juno probe nearing Jupiter, NASA says" and it just made me think.. NASA says... 

Feels like we really are getting close to a mass awakening. Like every other Dionysian event, it will be co-opted from above, and used to the advantage of the 'elite', but it's undeniable that it will at least move us forward, or upward.

If space didn't exist... People don't consider how they don't really have any evidence, only the assertions and images provided by very secretive government agencies. Until they do.

If space didn't exist, and all that there was is a sandbox..

• Upvote 1

Flat Earth is a lie to keep your mind stuck. It's a distraction created by the government. This is how Earth really is and the Buddhist know about this.

Agartha Map.jpg

1 minute ago, Wind said:

@Atom I once saw the central sun in a lucid dream. It was at my feet although i had no feet and my body was the sky, i could only hear a strong wind blowing, and no sensations.

below me, an infinite sea of dark green branches, with an electronic appearance.

Wow. That's awesome. :)

@Atom  Quite true, because it's quite oblate.  but at any rate.  the grand awakening is happening, day by day and perhaps when we expect a big conflict, there will be too much peace of mind around for anything to happen at all.  when the raging beast is confronted with absolute compassion, unconditional love, it will fall silent and go to sleep.  that and anything it will do will not cause pain, nor any wound and soon after, like the consoled wild animal, it will fall quiet and realize that there is no real threat and the dragon will again slumber. It is not yet for it to awaken to it's true potential.

7 minutes ago, Atom said:

Wow. That's awesome. :)

Indeed!  I again remember the dream I had where I entered hollow earth and there be Yggdrasil, the very same one that was also said to be smout into ruin...  From whatI felt.. it was still alive...  And from what I vaguely remember, I like many were guarding it but also fighting off it's infestations.  It was blackened, ashen... It was also inside what would be a peak of a mountain, which i would gather was the mountain it once stood on.  I forgot the name in the lore.

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 1

Nah. There will be world war since the negativity within Earth must surface and be healed. The Earth has it's own shadow work to do. Due to free will, evil beings on our planet will keep on doing evil and to achieve balance, they must be healed or destroyed.

These evil beings are so evil that they hate love and God and will do anything to go against God.

The world must go through a purification process. Both light and dark will rise in the world right before ascension.

Edited by Atom

3 minutes ago, Atom said:

Nah. There will be world war since the negativity within Earth must surface and be healed. The Earth has it's own shadow work to do.

YES, but we don't have to sit back and allow things to take place in such a monstrous way.  things may end up being not as loud as they could be.

11 minutes ago, Wind said:

I think it's possible earth is both round and an infinite plane through the universe.

There are perspectives that totally change the appearance of things. For example, a sphere appears like a circle from a certain viewpoint.

Maybe earth is both round and flat, the same way while we walk through it and we know it's round, it still seems flat. The universe might be infinite because it's round too and the planes could be spheres within spheres within spheres, appearing as planes.

Circularity is infinite, mindwise. So in a sense it can be extended through infinity.

I don't know, just saying. Both things seem possible to me as one at the same time.

I hope Yggdrasil is healed.

This is exactly what I was thinking before, why would it NOT be possible for two things even in those senses not exist at the same time?  we shouldn't let our analytical minds get in the way of things.. specially the aspects that may not yet been re-tuned to hear the voice of Gaia.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AbsoluteWave said:

YES, but we don't have to sit back and allow things to take place in such a monstrous way.  things may end up being not as loud as they could be.

LOL. :D

Due to free will, evil beings on our planet will keep on doing evil and to achieve balance, they must be healed or destroyed.

These evil beings are so evil that they hate love and God and will do anything to go against God. The reason why they will fight against good to the bitter end is because they don't want to die since dying will have them reincarnate into a hellish life or be deleted from existence.

The world must go through a purification process. Both light and dark will rise in the world right before ascension. This is called anarchy which is order out of chaos leading to harmony.

6 minutes ago, Wind said:

I don't believe there is negativity within Earth more than there is posivity, as polarities. Negativity does not mean "bad". It's like a magnet and its poles.

I think if there are any problems, it's at the surface, and we are it.

The Earth is unconditional Love that is why it accepted and embraced us completely and still does.

She just provides the space and scenery for us to act out our own inner wars.

Of such greatness is Her Love.

No, there are demons that govern our dimension from the astral realm and these demons will be released upon the Earth by the government via CERN. It has been prophecised by many advanced cultures in the past that there will be chaos before order leading to harmony. It's just the way it works. I'm not really trying to argue here. I am just stating facts.

@Atom  I also have you know that Demons are not the only beings here.  And not just talking about angels either.  Dragons, Fairies, Kachinas.  This is their home and we've bonded with them for eons.  And about the reincarnation thing.  they will simply ascend from it all and return to source, nothing is ever deleted and permenently forgotten.  And the rise of a thought can bring them back again, but in that point we'll probably not see them.

I for one will do my part when this time comes.  endlessly preparing for my ultimate calling.  I'll defend Aleyawah even if I be the only one still standing.  ( or the only one standing.)  At this point my powers will be unlocked in this realm.  So I'd like to see any dark force contend with me, specially out of body....  =3

Can't you all see the cleansing with your own eyes?  it's raining again.  Kachinas have returned.  and life returns when there is water.  And it's already proven that heaven has already merged with earth. There is a lovely set of knowledge to look into which is in the shape of a rose and to do with timelines and so on for the dragons and such, of which actually changed recently in it's pattern.   The wonderful seer and ascended master Almine explained this perfectly.

1 minute ago, Wind said:

I'm not arguing either; I respect what you see in the future but no vision of the future is a yet a fact. 

What if in a quantum universe like ours that is but a possibility in a sea of possibilities?

What if we choose another path? I think that is possible too.

All visions of the future are but visions. Nothing is written in stone. This I believe.

I cannot affirm I know and that anything I know is an absolute truth; I just want to choose a different possibility for humanity, if I can.

Yes, nothing is set in stone which is why not all prophecies come true and not all prophecies are accurate due reality being fluid. The thing is, the 3D realm is a game that we created for ourselves to beat and just like a game there will bad guys that will go up against the good guys since they want to keep the status quo. This always happens to any civilization in the universe right before they ascend to the 5th dimension. It's just the way it works.

Anyways, the divine game is going to play out no matter what anybody says.