Lleo Oneiro

Heads Up! July 6, 7, 8ish 2016

10 posts in this topic

I have been conscious of this current time in the stars for several years now. I'll use plain English, and I do not mean to spread fear or anxiety, only awareness, the rest is up to youse. For a better & audio/visual summary here is a link to Steve Judd, a wonderful Astrologist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65QmJxpIEf4 
Aslo, check www.planetwatcher.com for current, recent and upcomming charts & aspects.

Mars moving forward through the third pillar of Scorpio
Saturn in retrograde in Ophiuchus
Sun in Gemini/where Pluto was on 9/11
The moon is waxing....
If I had a better device I would offer more thurough text and links...
On this, I type and have to wait 20 seconds for the text to appear..
So, don't be driven by emtoion, don't give in to conflict right now. be aware others may be giving into it... avoid, put off arguments...
this too shall pass

• Upvote 2

@Lleo Oneiro I have no idea about readings charts. I checked the planet watcher however don't know how to read that chart. Do you know a website that interprets those charts? 

6 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Lleo Oneiro I have no idea about readings charts. I checked the planet watcher however don't know how to read that chart. Do you know a website that interprets those charts? 

I don't know of any one source that could FULLY explain how to interpret those, however several do exist. Again, given a better device than this tablet, and environment than 95 degree Florida 100% humidity no breeze @ 8am on the street, I could, and will fully elaborate. For now, as briefly as possible...

Zodiac Constellations, Planets, 12 Houses, lines are aspects. Know the elements water fire air earth, know the planets sun mercury venus moon mars jupiter saturn uranus neptune pluto, houses look up.. go to google images and search zodiac houses... you will find many cdiagrams. aspects are how they align with one another... 

you hafta use your personal knowledge... quick examples.. moon is water emotion tides time womb luna female mars is male, war, red action force.... 

oh wow thanks. you are doing awesome though.

Yeah I don't know about aspects I will follow your guidance. right I will try and wish me good luck :) 

Thank you again

@Teena if lleo has to write a book...

It wont be more than 2 pages :laughing-yahoo-emoticon: quick read! 

But for further explainations, reader has to buy another 10 books :nail-biting-yahoo-emoticon: