Yara Baginski

By

8 posts in this topic

If you're genuinly concerned, you're best to look for people who are professionaly trained that deal with suicide. It's not an easy subject to approach and there are lots of services that can offer you advice and help her if necessary.

• Upvote 1

Don't forget to outline all of the reasons YOU think she deserves you. Maybe then she'll be less convinced that she doesn't. Remember that suicide is a valid option; never tell her it is a "bad" choice. Help her weigh the advantages of living verses leaving, so that she may come to a better and more wholesome conclusion. Ultimately, she feels like the challenge of life is too much for her to handle. Be patient and verify her emotions. She feels powerless and alone. Your presence, validation, and insight will help her realize that she is not.

• Upvote 1

On June 11, 2016 at 8:12 AM, Cam913_ said:

Ultimately, she feels like the challenge of life is too much for her to handle. Be patient and verify her emotions. She feels powerless and alone. Your presence, validation, and insight will help her realize that she is not.

I'll elaborate on this a little more. Honestly it's true, most people feel suicidal because there is something they just can't take no more that they want to find an"easy way out" and what better way then the easy outlet of suicide that can "end all problems". One reason why she thinks she doesn't deserve you is because she might feel that you are all happy and she is sad and that you probably deserve to be with other happy people and not dealing with her and her sadness. Help her understand that you will be their for her because you truly care for her,  you will be there to hear her out and help her any way that you can. Talk to her and see what's the reason she is having this suicidal thoughts in the first place and then empower her to take back life into her own hands. You have to explain to her that she has to face her problems that she is having because running away will only hide the scar but not heal it. Let her know that life is hard...no one said it is easy. Life is only going to make her tough but she has to see this and take care of what ever the root of this problem is. She will be a much more stronger person then before and then she will know how to confront other problems that arise in the future. It's all a learning experience that will not only benefit your friend but you as well. Go and empower your friend to be the creator that she is.

On 6/10/2016 at 7:01 AM, Yara Baginski said:

Hi Teal,

My friend thinks she doesn't deserve me and is having suicidal thoughts. How can I help her?

The biggest issue here isn't anyone or anything else its her.

She is out of her zone.  I'm not talking about nature, music, the house, the car, a theme park.  Fuck all that shit.  What I'm talking about is her essence.  She has lost it she can't feel it anymore and so it makes her see herself as a handful to herself.

What you need to do is tell her this.  Tell her when tour with her and y'all are all alone.  In these words or your own but with this scheme in mind.  "Close your eyes.  Think and picture yourself as the best you as your most powerful self where nothing can throw you off and no negativity can reach you.  Picture yourself as you when your in YOUR zone.  Fuck everybody else and everything else. Fuck me, fuck life.  Think only about your zone.  Your zone where everything you do may not be perfect but you beat your own expectations of how well you would do it.  Your zone where people who want to hurt you feel shitted on because they know they can't touch your greatness.  You are great.  Feel your zone.  Live in YOUR zone."

Reinforce that concept to her as much as you can without annoying her with it.  That zone is the most important for a suicidal person without it everything in the room seems to move backward even though its all sitting still.  Without that zone you feel transparent and not the good kind the kind that makes you worry and look around too much or freeze up and not move.  

NEVER INSULT HER.  I don't give a dam how angry she gets or what she does or says NEVER INSULT HER.  You have to know that regular comments to her are insults at this point so the small jokes and shit CANNOT happen.  She will come around but you have to believe it for her and help her to remember HER ZONE. 

Guest True Tealer

Teal teaches that suicide is like hitting a "reset button."  She also teaches that karma does not exist, therefore there are no karmic consequences for killing yourself.  Teal has had at least one client who successfully killed herself, and Teal has stated that she herself found comfort and healing in her own suicidal thoughts. It was empowering for Teal to realize that she always had the option to hit the "reset button" if she ever reached the point where she truly did not want to go on any more. This empowered her to follow her joy in the moment, and to keep living for the next minute, the next hour, the next day, and so forth.

Teal has also addressed the notion of being "passively suicidal" and if I'm not mistaken, it is a term she coined herself.  One is passively suicidal when they are not committed to life. Teal teaches that this world is merely a learning hologram and, like a video game, when an avatar dies, we can simply reset the game and play again.  With that in mind, it is possible find comfort and empowerment in actively choosing to pass on.

• Upvote 1