Jerry Tyfting

How do you perceive beings who are living in a "lower" vibe?

35 posts in this topic

Like it or not we are all energy and that energy does vibrate at different frequencies "higher or lower".  How do we perceive this "higher/lower"?
By virtue of feeling it. Be near someone who inspires you and you can feel that raise in vibration, be near someone who does the opposite and you can feel a sense of "stuckness" or uninspired feel.

(how I perceive things rant)
Well it is sort of how I perceive it. This "lower" vibe I can feel it from most beings I come in contact with believe it or not. Call it ego or whatever but this is how I have perceived almost everyone my entire life by feeling it...it is felt perception. Oh so you are so high vibe then you may say?
My answer to that is:   Yes
In general my vibe is pretty high. High vibe does not always correlate with being happy or joyful all the time. Even when feeling depressed, fear or any other negative emotions you can still have a high vibe to those emotions/feelings. 

An example can be someone feeling unconditional love towards the state of sadness
While someone else might feel powerless to it.

Eh well ok I better stop or I can go on for a very long time xD      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is something that I have struggled with in the last year or so. Since my spiritual awakening I have felt quite alone, and at times frustrated that those closest to me are still asleep, and functioning an a 'lower vibration' than myself. I used to feel that I couldn't relate to people I love very much.

I am very fortunate that my children have awakened alongside me and we all understand each other. Although we do tend to live quite happily in our own little bubble, I think we need to meet new people who are functioning on the same level of understanding as ourselves.

Referring back to people living in an unconscious lower vibration, the only way I can cope with this is to practice the Law of Allowing. I just try to accept them completely as they are and have conversations where we find common ground. I don't lower my vibration to appease them - gossip for example. I let them say what they have to say without judgement and remind myself how lucky I am to be awake.

I did get quite depressed thinking that I could never speak to people on a level that they would 'get' without sounding like a loon, so I've kind of trained myself to allow others to be just be whatever they are, and be safe in the knowledge that 'my tribe' will come to me when the time is right.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Jerry, your vibe attracts your tribe! :D

Nice!
Weirdly enough I got a quick thought or sentence some minutes ago about this. Like what if I had my own tribe? The exact wording is something else but I could feel it was in align with this.

 Heh future sense maybe :P 

 

38 minutes ago, Liberty said:

and be safe in the knowledge that 'my tribe' will come to me when the time is right.

Seriously, something is telling me something...now I feel super curious XD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jerry Tyfting said:

 Like what if I had my own tribe? 
 

It's a big responsibility. Remember to have fun! :D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I do around other people is to sense or pick up on the vibe or energy they are putting out. It's also good to be aware of yourself, your thoughts and feelings as often as you can. Observe and know thyself...

One thing I just thought of to be aware of when around people with a low vibe is that they may be energy vampires, whether they may be aware of it or not. Most people aren't. The ones that are aware and deliberately seeking energy from others are definitely people you may want to avoid.

I agree with Jerry above; someone may be bummed out, down, kinda sad or whatever and still have a higher vibe overall. They may just be having a bad day, week or whatever.

Sometimes you may need to be self aware, catch yourself being low vibe, then consciously will and intend for yourself to move on to more uplifting things and get your vibe back up.

Doing the same things every day can kinda help keep you in a consistent vibe also, whether it's a higher or lower one. Mix things up a bit; do something different, etc.!

 

Edited by Sephiroth88
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
12 hours ago, Jerry Tyfting said:

Like it or not we are all energy and that energy does vibrate at different frequencies "higher or lower".  How do we perceive this "higher/lower"?
By virtue of feeling it. Be near someone who inspires you and you can feel that raise in vibration, be near someone who does the opposite and you can feel a sense of "stuckness" or uninspired feel.

(how I perceive things rant)
Well it is sort of how I perceive it. This "lower" vibe I can feel it from most beings I come in contact with believe it or not. Call it ego or whatever but this is how I have perceived almost everyone my entire life by feeling it...it is felt perception. Oh so you are so high vibe then you may say?
My answer to that is:   Yes
In general my vibe is pretty high. High vibe does not always correlate with being happy or joyful all the time. Even when feeling depressed, fear or any other negative emotions you can still have a high vibe to those emotions/feelings. 

An example can be someone feeling unconditional love towards the state of sadness
While someone else might feel powerless to it.

Eh well ok I better stop or I can go on for a very long time xD      

Well here's the problem...

There's no such thing as high or low vibrations.

Its all one vibration with different pieces that make up the whole.

The clashing occurs when one person (I'll use you since you say your high) meets another who has a vibration they aren't embodying.  High vs low dynamic.

Every person puts out different vibrations at different times unless they are fully balanced in which case they have a steady vibration of whatever their balanced state enjoys most.

You cannot be 'high' vibrational because your body exist at a low vibration.  That throws a wrench in that instantly.  Saying your 'higher' than your body is like denying yourself.

Only Gods can be 'high' vibration because they exist nonphysically.

Even then there's always a 'Higher' vibration to reach which means that in reality there's no difference between any vibration.  Its just how evolved are you.

I have always wondered why I don't have that problem.

I can hang around anyone as long as they aren't nothing doing and show respect.  

As I've come in contact with the spiritual community I've realized something...

Neither of you are any different.

When you see yourself as 'high' or 'low' your instantly forced to clash with the opposite because that's not oneness.  

That's an attempt to escape oneness because there's a part of oneness you dislike.

When you realize that you are all vibrations and you choose which to emit when you'll realize...

'High' and 'low' don't exist.  

There is only the most useful state of being at that period.  

You must remember that all vibrations exist SIMULTANEOUSLY and therefore the denial of one for the other unbalances you.

Its like these humans who want to be Angelic and do only 'nice' things.

They are unbalanced.  

Demons are messengers just like Angels.

Everything has its place and if you forget that you now cannot see everything.

You only see what you WANT to see which is almost never what you NEED to see.

I had a friend who used to say that same thing you just did and it DISGUSTED me.

Its like dude...No matter how 'high' you think you are I guarantee you to someone else your 'low'.  

In those terms I have a higher vibration than most if not all people on this planet.  

But I don't see it that way because its not true.  They are learning something that I had to learn lifetimes ago.

Or maybe I never had to but one thing is for sure.

I'll never insult them by calling them 'low' vibratory because I understand their struggle upward just like I still struggle upward.

If you can't understand their struggle then that's why you judge them.

? Don't judge them.  Nudge them they need a push and in some cases a lot of pushes.

My friend was an asshole, jerk all that that you'd consider 'low'.

But still I didn't see a jerk or low person...

Just a man struggling upward.  We all are.

Remember that and you'll see them differently you'll transform that energy for them and they may not thank you, but they WILL benefit.

I have to thank you Jerry for this post.

I was about to give up on humans.  

You forced me to remind myself of the struggle upward they are having and that I shouldn't let them fall.  

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

When you see yourself as 'high' or 'low' your instantly forced to clash with the opposite because that's not oneness

As long as we are incarnated physically this denser energy does exist. Some individuals have manifested with a higher frequency and true that we all are one from many perspectives this earth is meant to experience the contrast of that oneness.

Then again it might be my contrast talking xD
I have had similar thought patterns of "everyone is the same". I'm the same as them and they are the same as me. As you said we only ever are in a state which we choose or befit from the most at each moment. Even if it is a hurtful state to be in we chose that to begin with by living in the pure opposite of oneness. So it is all oneness only from a perspective of contrast ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
16 minutes ago, Jerry Tyfting said:

As long as we are incarnated physically this denser energy does exist. Some individuals have manifested with a higher frequency and true that we all are one from many perspectives this earth is meant to experience the contrast of that oneness.

Then again it might be my contrast talking xD
I have had similar thought patterns of "everyone is the same". I'm the same as them and they are the same as me. As you said we only ever are in a state which we choose or befit from the most at each moment. Even if it is a hurtful state to be in we chose that to begin with by living in the pure opposite of oneness. So it is all oneness only from a perspective of contrast ;) 

Yah all ones are all just sometimes its more beneficial for a soul to experience one of the all to understand its place in the all.  

In true reality and I know most teachers wont teach this...

We are all balanced.

We are furthering our balance by evolving and adding perspectives to our reality.

So instead of only being able to balance two rocks.

You upgrade to two boulders.

Then mountains and eventually worlds.  

But if one ever forgets the necessary place of each piece of the puzzle then one will be required to reexperience the necessity of that piece.

Such is the way of the Guidance of the Great One.  Progenitor of all ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually find them annoying. It's all one vibe, yes, but there are infinite layers of vibes within the one vibe and that are higher and lower. It's like radio frequencies that range from fear to love. People who are fearful and stuck in duality or confused people tend to annoy me or I feel pity for them or I feel nothing.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

We are all balanced.

We are furthering our balance by evolving and adding perspectives to our reality.

Thank you for this. It clicked with me. Something just lit up and I love it :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are higher vibrating beings who look at us and just shake their heads since we are so low level, negative, and destructive. They actually fear us since we are too negative. They also feel pity for us and want us to evolve to their level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
6 minutes ago, Wind said:

i used to see it differently.

today i know what i see in others is a projection of me. how i relate to it will reflect my current state of mind. 

so what seems to be a low vibe can be a major important phase in someone's growth. i just don't label anymore and see the light of spirit in everyone.

of course i am still more attracted to some people than others, in different stages in life but it's not because they are as "high vibrational beings" as me. i hold all colors, and all vibrations and nothing ever stays the same. things are always changing.

i can relate to an infinite variety of people, from infinite backrounds and current realities. the only thing that changes is how close the communication can be but the love is always the same. we will meet again, in the great wheel of life. it's just a matter of time.

very, very nice :) 

Yes as I've been guided along my path I've been told this 

All men have the light of fire within.

Flaming feebly yet never quenched by the shadow of night. 

If I'm to believe this...Which I do...I can never pity, hate, or reject anyone.

I can only looke through their eyes to see them as they see them and lend guidance to their fiery release.  

For those who will not accept my guidance I watch from a distance.

Always ready to loose when they show promise yet still moving along my path.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
6 minutes ago, Jerry Tyfting said:

Thank you for this. It clicked with me. Something just lit up and I love it :) 

Yea sometimes the thought fades and I have to be reminded that all perspectives are valid.  

I have invalidated some people here indirectly.

Not by saying they are wrong but by attempting to overwrite their current programming.

I know now that this is what I came here to remember and that I need to be more like a lighthouse.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now