Sign in to follow this  
Craig

Pain relief for fractured back.

3 posts in this topic

I fell down three steps in the wet in late Oct 2015. The result was a massive hematoma , which was drained, and two fractures on sections of my spine. It was only a month or so that I became aware of a change in my mind set after going off anti depressants. I no longer want to take prescription drugs as I believe they may be preventing me from meditation etc.. and blocking my mind.  As I stated , I am very new to spirituality and was previously ignorant to such things, I have only attempted to meditate a handful of times with varying success. Can I control the daily pain without the harsh drugs? , as I am already using alternative herbal medicines with reasonable relief but it is very risky due to the harsh Queensland laws in OZ.    Like I stated before I am new to this and am only trying to sort through the many thoughts I am experiencing. I now know that all will be well any way and my life long depression has already lifted. Cheers!

I have a back injury & Traditional Chinese medicine worked wonders for me!

I went to www.pingminghealth.com they are in Victoria & in Western Australia. If you send them email or ring them they will know someone over there. These people saved me from the wheel chair.

Well, when I have any sort of pain in my body I try to be as intuitive to the healing process as I can be .

Have you asked your back pain what it wants to teach you? If you start focusing on the area of pain instead of trying to numb it, (easy said then done)  you may start to feel inspired towards things that will aid in your healing. Your body might have you feeling inspired to do all sorts of weird and wonderful things -Just go with it :)

Wishing you a fast recovery and all the best.