Sign in to follow this  
TaNgoFoX

Ants

Work work nothing... Knock knock whos is there me god almighty mouse of the computer went the right way any way goddav means hello in danish I am so honoret to be the first in my region to rock this keyboard site So what can i do well i was planning on doing a storie its a hard 1 becourse im word blind og color 2 i only see god and evil so if u could please tell me what u do well im a fan of teal i got me true some hard times iv been a slave to my own people for well 4 years now almost 5 but in my mind iv been free and i love it sometimes i cant say the things i want becourse people protjekt thoughts on to me oh so sorry so well fuck bad word why its fuck its a word yuck? then errase the rest no il keep ass a mounment of peace here Its the nice hello from my country try not to do it wrong well im an angel people dont like that i didnt know anyway im tierd it was hard writing thees lines why u thinking on coke im in mental psyk ward haha :D