GabijaCij

Natal Charts

@Atom oh thanks Atom. I have used this but I  never looked at the chart itself, I only looked at the written description. 

4 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Atom oh thanks Atom. I have used this but I  never looked at the chart itself, I only looked at the written description. 

You're welcome. :)

On 7/7/2016 at 6:21 PM, Teena said:

@Garnet yes sure  please is the link for some reason I cannot quote just that.  This is what Ana and Amit mentioned 

I love the astrologer Lada Duncheva. She is the only Western astrologer I follow and have been following her since 2010.  Below is the website 

http://www.astrolada.com/

Exactly I have been very curious too and definitely it is something that needs lot of attention and patience to understand lol what else sounds like that? Maths for sure :D

Lady Duncheva uses Vedic terminology like Rahu and Ketu for the North Node and South Node. 
A few of my friends follow her. 

5 hours ago, tiffonce said:

Lady Duncheva uses Vedic terminology like Rahu and Ketu for the North Node and South Node. 
A few of my friends follow her. 

@tiffonce we had a thread where we question about the difference between vedic and western astrology. I don't think we were able to reach any conclusion though. Perhaps some astrologers follow a mixture of both hmmmm....... thanks for pointing out it though.  Some of her predictions/readings are so accurate.

17 hours ago, Teena said:

@tiffonce we had a thread where we question about the difference between vedic and western astrology. I don't think we were able to reach any conclusion though. Perhaps some astrologers follow a mixture of both hmmmm....... thanks for pointing out it though.  Some of her predictions/readings are so accurate.

@TeenaWork is in progress...i am mapping my day to day events and checking with the chart...there is lot of confusion lately. And lot of diversions, but i am determined to find this out. Western is more appealing due to the fact that i agree with Janduz degrees and its interpretations. Its being said that astrology is satanic so i had taken a step back and i was rethinking about the whole astrology. Whether we should practice or not. Still in confused state but hoping to clear it out.

On 8/22/2016 at 9:35 AM, Amit said:

Work is in progress...i am mapping my day to day events and checking with the chart...there is lot of confusion lately. And lot of diversions, but i am determined to find this out. Western is more appealing due to the fact that i agree with Janduz degrees and its interpretations. Its being said that astrology is satanic so i had taken a step back and i was rethinking about the whole astrology. Whether we should practice or not. Still in confused state but hoping to clear it out.

@Amit Anything could work against you if you give it power over you.  I understand that astrology is only another tool to help and guide you so take it easy. That's what I do anyway :) 

@Teena so...you mean there arent any evil powers working these days or in the garden of eden? What if astrology itself is the tool of satan...knowledge...remember the apple and serpent? 

1 hour ago, Amit said:

so...you mean there arent any evil powers working these days or in the garden of eden? What if astrology itself is the tool of satan...knowledge...remember the apple and serpent? 

@Amit We have slept with Adam and awaken with Christ. So you have a sound mind to discern good and bad. 

@teena I LOVE Lady Duncheva!   Her accent and the different backgrounds she uses are SO CUTE.  

Lately, my go to has been B of Psychic Sounds by B.  She uses a combination of astrology, tarot, and.....some kind of intuitive channeling?  Not sure what category that goes into.  

Her reading are LONG, sometimes go off on tangents (which I love even when they dont apply to me) and I dont usually get through them in 1 viewing.  But they're rich and I find myself coming back to them for guidance and clarity.  And she's fieeeerce, and she really tells it like it is and doesnt mince words.  Also, she really gets us "Cappys" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foMQzZosDyQ