GabijaCij

Natal Charts

60 posts in this topic

@GabijaCij yeah right! I'm interested in too @Wind and @Amit suggested couple of websites that shows the chart and gives the basic infor but I like a personal reading like you Gabi. So let's hope there is someone who can read the charts :)

I think instead of reading predictions we must think of 'now'. The thing that to be done in the immediate present...if we really want to align ourself with the concept of 365 days of self love.

For me its a confusion between western abd vedic. Both of them seems to be correct at different times. I ma trying to find a most trustworthy system. Then i can focus more in the study. As far as reading chart is concerned its better to read ourselves and sort out through our own experiences to validate the readings. At least this is what i am doing

14 minutes ago, Amit said:

As far as reading chart is concerned its better to read ourselves and sort out through our own experiences to validate the readings.

@Amit but why do you think we have to validate the readings? 

@Teena i was born into vedic so i knew it but lateron i got to know western. And there is a difference in both charts which irritates me. As both of them are right in some aspects. So i keep on validating. Last month i was tracking each day as per planet transits. But still not concluded. My theory is if we want to follow a system then validate the system first. What say?

2 minutes ago, Amit said:

i was born into vedic so i knew it but lateron i got to know western. And there is a difference in both charts which irritates me. As both of them are right in some aspects. So i keep on validating. Last month i was tracking each day as per planet transits. But still not concluded. My theory is if we want to follow a system then validate the system first. What say?

@Amit exactly this is where my doubts about astrology stemmed from. I faced with the same problem and there was lot of confusion around this. Vedic report is true at times and Western is true at other times. Sometimes nothing helps but prayers. I now understand what you mean by validation. This is a subject that sparks curiosity or sure.

Because of this surgery i am little bit off the track but soon i will try to pin it down...bloody hell...screwing my mind. I had many argumenys with vedic astrologers but they are right too. What i suggest, chart evryday with both the systems and write down the experience that are not created by you but the matrix in general. We might be able to pin it down. 

32 minutes ago, Amit said:

Because of this surgery i am little bit off the track but soon i will try to pin it down...bloody hell...screwing my mind. I had many argumenys with vedic astrologers but they are right too. What i suggest, chart evryday with both the systems and write down the experience that are not created by you but the matrix in general. We might be able to pin it down. 

@Amit we are mysterious beings so I don't think that we will ever be able to pin it down. I would rather pray and ask for my higher self to guide me. I like a more intimate kind of learning or guidance from spirit; something that can change me in spirit. You know much more about astrology than I do perhaps a different perspective too so let me know your thoughts about predictions as the time passes  by. 

I know what you mean. Higher spirit is still out of my scope so i survive on this low level tactics :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

But astrology is surely the way of becoming a common person, all loving human being which is what we are set out for. Even i dont suggest to follow predictions through astrology and know the destiny but its a rabbit hole now. Lets see how we progress further. Wait and watch.

Mysterious we are... but we know what we want in a given moment. Which leads us to our destiny. Right?

1 hour ago, Amit said:

I know what you mean. Higher spirit is still out of my scope so i survive on this low level tactics :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

But astrology is surely the way of becoming a common person, all loving human being which is what we are set out for. Even i dont suggest to follow predictions through astrology and know the destiny but its a rabbit hole now. Lets see how we progress further. Wait and watch.

Mysterious we are... but we know what we want in a given moment. Which leads us to our destiny. Right?

@Amit I don't think astrology is the only way it is just another way. I see it as becoming open to different techniques/methods/tools/knowledge and astrology is one of them. I agree we know what we want in a given moment however I was referring to your previous comment: 'We might be able to pin it down' and said we won't be because we are eternal. When you say 'destiny' it is controversial but I know what you mean. I believe I am the destiny and the destination. ah this is a broad subject to explain it never ends. In fact something else popped up in my mind about time (reckoning of time comes with the repeated repeated vibrations) therefore astrology depicts the repeated patterns......

@Amit lol we are two beings trying to unravel the mystery here so I would say I cannot reach a conclusion xD

You are right absolutely.

My whole focus on enjoying journey not destination...even with astrology i want to enjoy and take the good adavantage :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

12 minutes ago, Amit said:

My whole focus on enjoying journey not destination...even with astrology i want to enjoy and take the good adavantage :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

Don't you think it is not possible to enjoy the journey if you didn't know the destination? again this should be a separate topic 

Good luck with taking advantage of that knowledge and make sure to share your experience with us too :D

1 hour ago, GabijaCij said:

You're very... south :D:D:D 

hehe, my spirit animal should be penguin right?!