Saturnine_ Angel

How to avoid feeling bad by being hated by someone

9 posts in this topic

Why does it affect me so deep, what others think of me?

I feel completely sick if I feel Im being hated. It's a profound feeling of discomfort and uneasiness.

How to not be affected by other's emotions at all?

• Upvote 2

I think you can perceive things on a deep level and judge people on that deep level and assume people are judging you on that same deep level, but most aren't. we all judge, like that's a man, tall, skinny, black hair, has a limp, has glasses, the brain does this automatically, doesn't mean its negative or them hating you. like if I hated that I had black hair and hated every time someone brought up my black hair and took it in a negative way, it has more to do with how I see the black hair than how other people see it, they see that I have black hair, but they don't attach a negative or positive meaning behind it like I would assume they would, it would all be in my head and my own insecurity. you assume people are judging you harshly, but you judge your own self that way and project that on other people, they really aren't judging you the way you think they are. they're in their own heads doing the same thing lol. this is when self love is important, but its haaaaard to accept all of you, other people are just mirrors.

h

3 hours ago, Saturnine_ Angel said:

it isn't going to happen, you are a sensitive person, the only way I think to turn this sensitivity off is being on pills or something, but I don't want to be numb even though it sounds nice some days.

3 hours ago, Saturnine_ Angel said:

I feel completely sick if I feel Im being hated. It's a profound feeling of discomfort and uneasiness.

@Angel Perhaps other people's opinion about you trigger something in you. What I mean by this is you may have a inner wound that needs healing.  If the feelings take you to a deeper root try and examine it.  Perhaps you judge yourself and hard on yourself at times and other people might be projecting your subconscious fears. yeah as @GabijaCij said shadow works might help you on this occasion.

It is also to do with vibrational differences or vibrational likenesses. 

If you view it from another angle @Saturnine_ Angel. Do you want to be the same as that other person or different to that other person? Without covering what has already been discussed in the thread, the contrast is highlighting that there is something within you that is causing a vibrational match, or that there is no vibrational match. This you'll have to explore yourself. Either way it gives you the opportunity to celebrate because you're different and it moves you to a place that you can see yourself differently. ?

On 7/6/2016 at 9:08 PM, Saturnine_ Angel said:

Hate is a very powerful emotion to have directed at you, it's painful. I deal with it by recognizing that hatred towards others often originates from self hatred. I return their hatred with compassion and understanding as best as I can. Not perfectly tho. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, authorofdarkness said:

Hate is a very powerful emotion to have directed at you, it's painful. I deal with it by recognizing that hatred towards others often originates from self hatred. I return their hatred with compassion and understanding as best as I can. Not perfectly tho. 

I agree ?

20160708_235224.png

This is simple. Just listen to me.

If someone hates me even though I've acted from love, I just continue acting from love.

If someone hates me for acting outside of love, I forgive myself and improve what I can.

Edited by Adam