Sign in to follow this  
Adam

There's no question about this.

3 posts in this topic

I am who I am, and what I am, and I love it.

I can't be anything else.

I'm honored to cross paths with all you beautiful people, and if what I bring is beneficial, I'm honored to help another divine being. If my presence is off-setting, all I can do is eat an apple and hope you feel a little better about me. 

If I had one wish to be granted, it would be that everyone lives in physical, emotional, and mental well-being and we live together as humans in loving harmony. 

This is what I know.

Thanks for reading.

• Upvote 5

You said there's no question about it and maybe you didn't want a reply but I'm gonna ask you a question anyway lol. Do you ever just sit and think about how you are you ? And this is not just the amazement of being in the body that you ended up in, but the soul that you are. That's what amazes me... like why am I this soul? But then I remember the theory that souls are kind of like the ocean; we're all separate waves but we're still one because we are all one body of water. Just some thoughts for ya :5:

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Kikipocodot said:

You said there's no question about it and maybe you didn't want a reply but I'm gonna ask you a question anyway lol. Do you ever just sit and think about how you are you ? And this is not just the amazement of being in the body that you ended up in, but the soul that you are. That's what amazes me... like why am I this soul? But then I remember the theory that souls are kind of like the ocean; we're all separate waves but we're still one because we are all one body of water. Just some thoughts for ya :5:

I like that, kiki, and I think it's true. It would make sense that there are different levels of Oneness, that our souls are more closely connected to other souls and " God" but are also unique consciousnesses :). That feels true to me.