authorofdarkness

feeling like I'm going to die young...

13 posts in this topic

Does anyone else ever feel like they are going to die young? I am becoming very aware of how fast time is moving and sometimes i feel like I'm running out of time. can anyone else relate to this? 

@authorofdarkness i dont feel that way i die young...but there is some kind of fear that i wont get what i want due to other's ego and weak understanding. And thats a big trouble for me. You see....i mean the spiritual level difference.

I don't believe I am going to die young, I believe that I will transmute to a higher level being and become immortal.

Time is going by fast because the concept of 3D time is collapsing towards zero point or 5D. As time passes towards zero point, the less time there is. What is happening now is that the 3D world is transmuting to a 5D world and the transmutation process means that old concepts must die or be destroyed so that the new 5D world will be made.

Edited by Kalki
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ana said:

Not everything we want is the best for us. Sometimes we think we want something but what we really want is something else, perhaps the feeling that comes with it.

And when we don't get something, it's never because of others. If others seem to block something in our lives, we might have to look deeper inside and see how we are doing it.

@Ana it cant be never...sometimes people are just child like and they go with the flow but some people have a mask and stubborn...we cant help it. We get spiritually exhausted with such people...e.g.

My wife :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

Very well said...thats inspirational and profitable dear Profit.

I am plannig to quit also. These people dont seem to care for employees but just their profit. I lecture them many times. It workd but a very short tym....then they r back to their attitudes.

But dont worry, our dreams will come true. Self lovr asks for many sacrifices

Perhaps. I don't have an issue with dying young. As long as I don't live forever :D The idea of living forever scares me so much. And I know that we are eternal, but I mean "live forever" in a sense of living forever in this body, this time and space. I'd go crazy. A 1000 year old crazy person :D Which, I guess, is not so bad really :D

But I've come to the decision that I will live my life according to what I want to do and do things my way. And fight for what I feel is right. And if I have to die young in the name of love, I will.

• Upvote 2

I used to get this feeling about my ex when we used to be together. It was a rather odd feeling. I kind of just had a knowing that he was going to die young and it freaked me out to the point that one day I had to tell him and he informed me that several people had told him they got the same feeling too. So that didn't help at all lol but yeah, it's a strange feeling that's for sure. I can only imagine what that must be like to have for yourself. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Skgray said:

I used to get this feeling about my ex when we used to be together. It was a rather odd feeling. I kind of just had a knowing that he was going to die young and it freaked me out to the point that one day I had to tell him and he informed me that several people had told him they got the same feeling too. So that didn't help at all lol but yeah, it's a strange feeling that's for sure. I can only imagine what that must be like to have for yourself. 

It's hard, I mean obviously I'm going to reincarnate and such, but you know I've got a wife who loves me with all her heart and a house with bills, I suppose my greatest worry is for her, I don't fear death, I fear the pain it will bring her if I'm suddenly taken away :shudder.001:

• Upvote 1

I have felt moments were pivotal in my existence, it felt like a certain decision had to be made or realisation to be had before life in this form would continue...does it warrant serious acceptance? I didn't and don't really think over it, it felt right, I feel I act now for others soley, I am no longer here for me primarily, and now I feel assured I will live to 86,  this was the agreement I made at one of those times...same thing, didn't think too much over it, just observing it, I am open though and magic happens!

I only take this moment seriously though - IM ALIVE :P 

Edited by Damian

I get that sense too and really scares me, that I'm going to die young, it already feels like I've been through old age, but it could be because I awakened. To everything early, I'm pretty sure what I know your supposed to learn when your older and when I was awakened I woke up one morning and everything was different this is when I was 22 I think and I felt like I was 80 years old and a deep depression set in, I've accepted it now 3 years later, but, yes I know the feeling.

5 hours ago, elegamtiarum said:

I get that sense too and really scares me, that I'm going to die young, it already feels like I've been through old age, but it could be because I awakened. To everything early, I'm pretty sure what I know your supposed to learn when your older and when I was awakened I woke up one morning and everything was different this is when I was 22 I think and I felt like I was 80 years old and a deep depression set in, I've accepted it now 3 years later, but, yes I know the feeling.

If you were awakened you wouldn't be scared.