Faye

Understanding the higher self and the temporal self and our intention here on earth

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys  

I would like you guys to correct me . Becus i wanna understand better in this specific topic .

So from my understanding .

Before we came down to earth , our higher self set an intention for us to experience a specific experience . So for example unconditional love . So the higher self wants to know what unconditional love is right . And therefore project itself into which we call ourself as human beings or the temporal self. We came into this life vibrating at the opposite vibration of unconditional love right which could be abandonment , neglected emotionally , abused , left alone , uncharished , no communication . By vibrating at this frequency ,  when the moment we are born .thats what we are goin to experience whatever vibration that our higher self has set the vibration for us right ?

My story

I was born . My dad passed away when i was 4 years old . Mom wasnt there for me emotionally . I felt unsupported . Neglected and always waiting for her . As a result my relationship with people in general is horrible . 

Solution

From my understanding . I basically just allow whatever feelings that arises and sit with that feeling and be present with the feeling . And i guess ill be my own mother and father figure for myself . Since i have this trauma where i find that when someone wants me to wait for them i make me mean that they dont love me or dosent care about me . And i realize instead of making it mean that wait . My inner self might have been waiting for me to be present with her for such a long time . This was my awereness when i sit with my feelings .

Correct me if there are parts which i understand wrongly or maybe you could give me some advice on the healing that i could do when i feel abandoned , negelcted , disconnected , basically feeling really empty inside . 

Thankyou everybody :) ❤❤❤❤❤

Hi Faye.

I think you've got a good understanding of it.

As far as how or when your life purpose was developed and if it is life-long, I have no idea. What's important to know is that there's not so much mystery in what your higher self is feeling, even seeing or thinking. We are connected to our higher self and its desires are one with our desires. We can know how "in sync" we are with our higher self based on how we feel and the quality of our experience.

Everyone is pretty much in the same boat. Some people are very out of touch, or have a bad repeating habit. Some don't care to feel good, or are stuck in a LoA cycle of not being good enough and that can affect relationship with kids and family.

Yes, in a sense you are bing your own parent. You're now in a place where you know things, things that your parents didn't know. In many ways you're actually better equipped to care for yourself than any other person ever in history.

When we feel abandoned, neglected, empty, disconnected, we actually crave connection with our own inner being. We crave connection to the source of Well Being that flows constantly. We can sometimes react to things and unknowingly create a vibration that "kinks" the stream of Well Being that flows to and through our inner being. It sucks being disconnected from that!! Give yourself what you want from others. Dive deep into memories and nourish them with love and kindness. Follow your inner guidance.

I think you're doing great. Keep up the good work and keep giving yourself that connection and love to yourself.

1 hour ago, Faye said:

or maybe you could give me some advice on the healing that i could do when i feel abandoned , negelcted , disconnected , basically feeling really empty inside . 

1 hour ago, Faye said:

And i guess ill be my own mother and father figure for myself

I relate to this parenting yourself so much. It is a heavy task at times since you got to provide yourself traits from two beings (mom and dad). Sometimes you want to drop or lessen that responsibility. It is too much for anyone to bare alone.
Emotionally absent parents, abuse, neglect, disconnect among other is familiar to me. You have all right too feel these things. These feelings and emotions are valid.

You can change the overall feel of your daily life if wanted. The emotional integration process is one of the best tools for this in my opinion. For me it have helped radically changed my way of being, acting, expressing and more. The tool can be used on any felt sensation you find repeatedly uncomfortable.

If you have done it before you know how to sink in to the sensations, basically as long as you can sense or feel anything that you find hindering it can be focused upon and thus you can sink into it resolving that original uncomfort. Feel free to send me a pm if you want some help, tips or details of how to practice it further.

This process is one of my specialties by now :P