Saraswati

Hello, Switzerland!

20 posts in this topic

Hello back from Brugg/AG!

i'd love to connect... lets just see who else in the vicinity there is, maybe we could meet up in Baden (halfway i guess...)?

• Upvote 1

Hey y'all!

I'm making a Festival from 30.9-2.10.2016 in Central Switzerland.

That would be a good oppurtunity to connect, no?

Check out: Giswilstock Festival on Facebook.

Would love to see you swans there!!**

Hug,

Karisa

hi, i dont know about this... i would really like to meet up, but i just am not a fan of festivals (too crowded and i dont feel its beneficial to my health at the moment...) and i guess if the others felt like it, they would have answered...

so maybe a more private option? anyone interested in meeting for a coffee somewhere? or for a nice afternoon swimming or hanging out in nature?

Hi, yes I'd love to meet somewhere outside in a quiet place. At the moment I can't afford long travels so would you mind coming somewhere close to St. Gallen? 

On 13.7.2016 at 0:16 PM, sandarine said:

Hi, yes I'd love to meet somewhere outside in a quiet place. At the moment I can't afford long travels so would you mind coming somewhere close to St. Gallen? 

hi Sandarine, at the moment i cant afford healthwise and financially to travel far either, sorry...

hi Christopher!

Hello everybody, I want to say "hello" to you all!

I am located at the lake of Constanze and I am a Completion Process Facilitator since May 2016.

Next year I will go on a healing travel through Europe. If you are interested in applying, please let me know

through mail: completionprocess@christineduerschner.net

You can find more details on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Completion-Process-Facilitator-on-Tour-2017-138761746528848/

With love

Christine