Sign in to follow this  
Elif

Oct 28th Frequency Shift in Universe - Teal's Quote (Share Your Experience & Your Desires)

2 posts in this topic

The 28th of October Marks the end of one of the harmonic wave shifts leading up to the complete frequency shift within the universe (the 9th to be exact). Old ways are dissolving, giving birth to the next evolutionary level of the third dimension. So if you feel like your life is falling apart, you are not alone and you are just experiencing the ground-lessness of huge change. Focus on what you want this life to look like and the gifts you intended to bring to this world. Let all of the rest of it go. Things should settle a bit in the weeks to follow! 

I didn't have any aim in mind when I clicked "Let the Universe Choose Your Message". But the universe delivered this to me...
This was exactly what I needed to hear. 
Beucase yes, everything definitely is dissolving. I am losing relationships, old patterns are more in my face..
I opened this thread because I wondered how many of us feel the same way. How was your experience with this dissolving? What fell apart in your life recently? What changes are taking place?

Teal also gave us advice. "Focus on what you want this life to look like and the gifts you intended to bring to this world. Let all of the rest of it go. Things should settle a bit in the weeks to follow! "
So while we write how this shift of energy impacted us, let's write what we want our life to look like, and the gifts we intend to bring to this world too, as Teal suggests.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Elif said:

So while we write how this shift of energy impacted us, let's write what we want our life to look like, and the gifts we intend to bring to this world too, as Teal suggests.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1