twisted love

do you think suicde could be the purpose of someones life

18 posts in this topic

teal says life is about experinceing all things everything even bad things...do you think suicde could be someones purpose. do u think some can down here with the intent of experinceing suicide. 

1 hour ago, twisted love said:

teal says life is about experinceing all things everything even bad things...do you think suicde could be someones purpose. do u think some can down here with the intent of experinceing suicide. 

That's what I'm afraid of... 

Teal said something like that once more, in a workshop. A man got to the stage, he told that his son committed to suicide. Teal celebrated his level of consciousness (the man) because he understood what caused his son to want to end his life. As far as I can remember, she said that universe projects forth scenarios in order for expansion to happen. In this case, there should have been a son who felt that way, or even committed suicide, for him to come to this stage; understanding emotional neglect, and then teaching how not to do that to other parents.
I thought, does this mean that some people come down here to suffer and kill themselves? It made me shiver. I did not like it.

• Upvote 2

Usually when someone is thinking of suicide, they are being bothered by demons. Demonic beings from the astral realm force negative thoughts and emotions into us to cause us suffering and death. They will even possess you. Demons don't want you to be happy. They want you to suffer forever so that they can feed off of your suffering.

When you commit suicide while in a state of fear, you will reincarnate back to the wheel of suffering to suffer some more so that you may learn your lesson the next time around. Committing suicide is like giving up in the middle of a test where the passing of that test means you stop reincarnating and stop suffering.

When Teal says to it's okay kill yourself, she is basically telling you to give up and start over in the game of life where you might end up in more suffering than the last life. I believe Teal is a dangerous woman giving out bad advice.

Life is a test and if you give up by killing yourself, you will have to take the test again since you failed.

Edited by Kalki

I don't think so. It's like lighting a candle with the purpose to dump water on it, logically it doesn't make sense. why would you come to experience life if your goal in that life was to end your life?

2 minutes ago, Ana said:

It takes a huge amount of unbearable pain for someone to do iti. I cannot even imagine it. I have deep respect for it.

I have been suicidal and sometimes pain is like an ocean, but I always held onto one phrase from a song I heard, 

"One last reason to exist is the thought that you get over this" 

This phrase probably made it so I chose life on more than one occasion. 

I tend to think that purpose is not our own, that there is an element of communality about it, and that there is purpose to everything. If somebody took their own life, yes, there would be purpose to that, however relatively senseless it would be. I tend to think purpose is such that, even though there is a purpose for evil, it is only there for as an extension (corruption and complication) of good. So it is much better to do good, and not do something so evil as to end your physical existence, limiting the further good which could be done with the vessel.

3 hours ago, Elif said:

Teal said something like that once more, in a workshop. A man got to the stage, he told that his son committed to suicide. Teal celebrated his level of consciousness (the man) because he understood what caused his son to want to end his life. As far as I can remember, she said that universe projects forth scenarios in order for expansion to happen. In this case, there should have been a son who felt that way, or even committed suicide, for him to come to this stage; understanding emotional neglect, and then teaching how not to do that to other parents.
I thought, does this mean that some people come down here to suffer and kill themselves? It made me shiver. I did not like it.

Yeah.  I didn't hear about this until you just mentioned it @Elif    ---  I'm in alignment with you.   I don't like this idea at all.
I had dealt with a family suicide.   It was difficult.  I have since forgiven & healed the past trauma --- however, 
it really had left me in grief & enormous pain & anger for years.   I have forgiven & let the spirit pass in health & peace
but I struggled many years with the ghost of this spirit. 

People always tell me, "I want to commit suicide."  --- lord knows I've felt that low before in my life.
I'm glad I never acted upon any of the feelings or urges to do so.   I've decided -- if one wishes to kill
themselves.   I believe they should take whatever little money they saved & go to Pakistan & China border.
They should find a Sherpa & a team to help them trek up K2 or Everest instead.  The likelihood you will die
is perhaps very high, especially when we're considering K2 -- which is smaller than Everest in height, but 
far more treacherous     ----  Better to die on the mountain than it is in your own pain ---

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Elif said:

I think that the choice is always yours and even if you choose let's says to come here to live suicide you can unchoose it once your here that's the beauty of free will and that's what we have on earth even if it doesn't seem like it in certain situations

I have attempted once with overdose but when I was at the hospital a doctor came to me and said ' This is miracle. with that amount of overdose in your body I cannot believe that you are alive'. 

I hold onto this saying ever since 'As long as you breathe there is hope'.

Edited by Teena

Living every day is a choice.  Living a dead life is one of the reasons that pushes people to commit suicide. And by living dead i mean have no plans, no wishes, no desires. Nothing. 

I look at my father in law. His wife died 1,5 years ago. He's been preparing to die ever since. Shortly after she passed away,  his health started decline very rapidly. He was almost there too and he wanted it. And then something happened. Now he has plans and projects  to keep himself busy and his health is getting better and better every day. It is amazing to see some of the changes he has made.

It is very easy to slip very far down. Those who have no other hands to reach for, often  do not come back.

7 hours ago, Oana said:

I think that the choice is always yours and even if you choose let's says to come here to live suicide you can unchoose it once your here that's the beauty of free will and that's what we have on earth even if it doesn't seem like it in certain situations

I hope that this is the case. That universe doesn't play a karmic game, sending you down here just so that you will be a player to effect other people, and your life means nothing more.. 

I know that this is my projection. I'm projecting a shadow of mine, onto the universe at large. Thinking, it won't care about me, I'm just an excuse for it (the universe) to care about other people.

Maybe my parents did the same... In my childhood, I did experience to a degree. Especially in school. So, it'd make sense that I have this opinion about this universe, even though I don't believe in it; the thought exists for a reason.

15 hours ago, Ana said:

True.

Well the truth is you guys now are trying to convince otherwise because you don't want to open to the concept, that's all it is.

16 hours ago, walt said:

I think people can convince themselves of anything.