Jerry Tyfting

Public chat room

Question

I want this chat room so much in general. A chat room oriented towards teachings of Teal, shadow work...heck just plain and simple connection and a chat room would also be a lot easier to feel directly the energy behind the beings typing behind the screens since they are there at that moment typing.

It would be a more fluid interaction than leaving a note then "leave" to come back later. A step closer to a gathering online in my opinion and it works a lot better in a supportive form too than the "post:ish" type of system. It weirds out my senses to be honest.
I have been on a spiritual oriented chatroom before and I have gotten a lot of support at times directly with little to no wait time. I say that it works, its effective and why such a thing have not yet been introduced in Teals sites, well...time will tell I guess.

• Upvote 1

6 answers to this question

The chat room is up! I have wanted this in the Teal tribe community forum almost ever since I joined a year ago. Just feel relief of happiness that it is here...a sense of being closer to those who dare speak up right then and there.
To those who work with this site I say

Thank you...really.

• Upvote 1

hmm
is it possible to have some form of subsection in the chat room? where you can go if it is something specific you want to talk about say shadow work?
to talk about meeting yourself and about working with your inner world and involve others with it who might be interested to help out.

otherwise it can become cluttered if there are too much chatter about any random topics and also people could choose if they want to be in that section of shadow work to specifically work with ones own or others inner world and workings.

oh I also wondered if there could be a "nudging" system in the chat like in the forums like: @Kirk 
so there might be more clarity to whom you write to if there are many talking at the same time.

3 hours ago, Jerry Tyfting said:

hmm
is it possible to have some form of subsection in the chat room? where you can go if it is something specific you want to talk about say shadow work?
to talk about meeting yourself and about working with your inner world and involve others with it who might be interested to help out.

otherwise it can become cluttered if there are too much chatter about any random topics and also people could choose if they want to be in that section of shadow work to specifically work with ones own or others inner world and workings.

oh I also wondered if there could be a "nudging" system in the chat like in the forums like: @Kirk 
so there might be more clarity to whom you write to if there are many talking at the same time.

All of these are great ideas that I think I'll be able to implement without any issues! :emot-whatup:

• Upvote 1

I wonder if it is possible to show the number of ppl who are in the chat at the chat link? like it showed before the change I meant. It was practical I thought because then everyone could see how many where there and they might feel more tempted to join if they can see from the start that there are others.