Goldsky

Hello from Jacksonville, FL

Hello everyone! My name is Jeanette. I live in Jacksonville, FL. I've been a massage therapist for over 10 years. I became aware of Teal shortly after I met my twin flame connection in 2014. I think the first video I watched was her video on activating your third eye or astral projection. Teal is so inspiring. She has completely changed my life. If it weren't for her I wouldn't have known how to heal my inner self. Her perspective is refreshing. She has also inspired me to go after my new dreams of helping other people in a bit different way than my career has allowed me to(although that has been amazing, I think it has run it's course). I decided to start to put myself out there through my blog that I'm working on currently. I love working on it. Gives me this great creative outlet. And I enjoy blogging about spirituality. I am also very interested in becoming a reiki master and getting into tarot card reading. I can't wait until Teal's frequency tarot cards come out :)

• Upvote 1