Sign in to follow this  
twisted love

what is the real difference between strippers and models

15 posts in this topic

i no there are difffrent kinds of models, and some are not so revealing..i guesse. but take victoria secert models they model in underwear all the time and make millions and adored and seen as something so amazing and like "angels".........while stripers and seen in such a negative light. but they also work in their underwear and use their body for money....not skil or intelligence. i'm just saying they r kinda similar yet one is seen as digusting and one is something people love

OK..I NO THERE ARE SOME DIFFRENCES....i'm just asking why one is so shamed and one is seemed so beatiful and amzing when they both work in their underwear, use their bodys, and show their bodys off for lots of men...u no vs model of sports illustrated. 

Edited by twisted love
  • Downvote 1

@twisted love I don't know if I'm correct but just because you asked this question I started thinking.

I thought the difference is the intention and the audience. 

I think that's a great question!

Throughout the history human body has been always celebrated in a form of art! We see it in paintings, sculptures etc.

Lingerie industry celebrates femininity. VS took it even further by creating spectacular shows that both men and women enjoy watching.

Modern striptease has lost its meaning. Strip-tease... means undress slowly.... tease!!! When you come to one of these places, there is no tease! Everyone is naked already ? 

Those strippers who do their job proffesisionaly are actually very good at it. They do not sell their bodies. They celebrate themselves. And that's a big difference. 

Here is an example of a game. Enjoy!

Hahahahaha too funny. Yeah I did some modeling, once, and boy do you get treated like a piece of meat. You really are just something to be exploited, same as any other "job" I guess, but I found it particularly distasteful because it was my very being or manifestation which was being exploited in such an immediate manner.

11 hours ago, Teena said:

@Garnet I am going to attend Garnet school next summer! xD 

Lol

Teena, i would love to take pole dancing classes. Would you join with me? ?

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Garnet said:

Lol

Teena, i would love to take pole dancing classes. Would you join with me? ?

17 hours ago, Teena said:

@Garnet absolutely I am up for it :D

Please invite Ana and come back to share what you all learned. We're re all learning and growing.

3 hours ago, Adam said:

Please invite Ana and come back to share what you all learned. We're re all learning and growing.

Well... since we're going to do that, what are you going to do?

15 hours ago, Garnet said:

Oh. :D

I can make a dance song for it. 

Edited by Adam

17 hours ago, Garnet said:

@Garnet good question! 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Oh. :D

I can make a dance song for it.

@Adam disappointing answer :straight-face-yahoo-emoticon:

@Adam we want to see if you have understood the difference between stripping and modeling so what about demonstrating what you have understood? We are here to learn and grow so why not? :D

54 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Garnet good question! 

@Adam disappointing answer :straight-face-yahoo-emoticon:

@Adam we want to see if you have understood the difference between stripping and modeling so what about demonstrating what you have understood? We are here to learn and grow so why not? :D

Some models strip their clothes to model in underwear, but theyre not really stripping because they actually put on clothes to then model. They just don't put on a lot of clothes. I don't want to learn how to poll dance I that's what your getting at. I can possibly provide transport to and from locations. I can also pick up lunch and maybe also give positive feedback.

Edited by Adam

2 hours ago, Adam said:

I can possibly provide transport to and from locations. I can also pick up lunch and maybe also give positive feedback.

My husband says one less thing he has to do :D

@Teena @Ana Girls, what do you think?

@Garnet, @Adam see I am far away from you and  this pole dancing exists in my mind lol I guess you are in USA so I will keep dreaming moving there/visting there lol 

sad story :( I mean LOA sucks at times

On 7/6/2016 at 10:12 PM, Adam said:

Some models strip their clothes to model in underwear, but theyre not really stripping because they actually put on clothes to then model. They just don't put on a lot of clothes. I don't want to learn how to poll dance I that's what your getting at. I can possibly provide transport to and from locations. I can also pick up lunch and maybe also give positive feedback.

@Adam Don't worry I was only joking.

On 7/6/2016 at 10:12 PM, Adam said:

I can possibly provide transport to and from locations. I can also pick up lunch and maybe also give positive feedback.

what a nice gesture! thanks Adam

Edited by Teena

I don't look at being naked as a sin, so I don't think there's any difference if you are talking about a "stripper" that dances (not one that sucks **ck or does other stuff.. that's another debate,)  I danced for 10 years, I never felt like I was sinning, there was a lot of freedom in that job, I made good money, made life easier and worked when I wanted to... also I have had  "real  jobs" for years where I was treated much worse than at the clubs