Krystine

Messianic delusions?

11 posts in this topic

anyone experience this?

You feel chosen by God to carry out a special mission. You believe you have special powers to carry out said mission. 

~

~

For us as members of Teal's tribe, meaning that we share a common belief system concerning our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual lives, I am wondering if this experience may perhaps be common? Perhaps not? Please comment below.

• Upvote 1

Yes!

Haha but yes, for sure. I think the best answer is that they're not delusions. Everyone has a direct connection to God, and especially in these times of crucial peril, it is only natural that we should be called to action.

That being said, it's always so important to heed the ancient teaching to check thy self before thou'st wreak thyself. For example, I have had the thought before that I should kill my physical being so that my consciousness would be freed from it's being trapped within me. Silly ego.

• Upvote 2

I think we all have a purpose/mission. For me it's helping those with mental illness and being a mentor to help those on their spiritual journey.  I resonate very strongly with the people I'm meant to mentor, and most times there's instant trust, even with strangers, they will come up to me and just open up. I believe I send out a very strong vibration of safety and openness, this allows me to connect with people and build trust quickly. But it's important to realize we can't save people, if you learn this early you will save yourself a lot of pain. 

• Upvote 2

@authorofdarkness How do you, in your experience, draw that line? I guess for me I try my darndest, but when I realize I have done everything I can for that person or situation...I let go. In the past it certainly has resulted in a lot of pain. I'm always gonna have a big heart...but over time will it harden? 

I don't want fame or anything like that, but I think a lot of stuff is possible that some people would think is impossible. my soul believes it at least. if life really is like a symphony and we're all connected to source and life goes on after death why wouldn't the impossible be done here? I enjoy getting rid of addictions to make my will stronger and I do it, I love understanding "the self". 

We are all here to save the world, but to do that, you must save yourself. If nobody changes from within, nothing is ever going to change and that is exactly what the government wants.

All of the spiritual masters of the past existed partly for the reason of destroying the government and to free humanity from mental slavery which is what government is.

It's just like the movie The Matrix. We are here to bust the system and be world heroes.

Edited by Kalki
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Krystine said:

@authorofdarkness How do you, in your experience, draw that line? I guess for me I try my darndest, but when I realize I have done everything I can for that person or situation...I let go. In the past it certainly has resulted in a lot of pain. I'm always gonna have a big heart...but over time will it harden? 

I draw the line when I feel like they aren't seeking the goal anymore. If that happens, I have a talk with them and we either refocus or I move on and offer to help them again when they are in a place to work on that goal again. It still hurts but I look back on it and say it sucks they are still hurting but you know I'm grateful I could make it hurt less for them even if it was just for awhile.

On 7/3/2016 at 9:17 PM, Krystine said:

anyone experience this?

You feel chosen by God to carry out a special mission. You believe you have special powers to carry out said mission. 

~

~

For us as members of Teal's tribe, meaning that we share a common belief system concerning our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual lives, I am wondering if this experience may perhaps be common? Perhaps not? Please comment below.

There are some tasks only some can handle.  

If you feel chosen then its most likely not something you have to do but something you want to do.  

Nothing wrong with that.

One must decide within that this is the goal and the goal is absolute.

Focus less on feeling chosen and more on what you choose naturally.

With all the power in the world it doesn't matter unless that's the path you CHOOSE. 

Not the path you were CHOSEN for.

It has to be within you and you have to be sure of it without Gods help.

God is your advisor and will almost never tell you your job is this or that.

God waits for you to decide within but if you take too long will urge you along through situations even if you don't feel ready.

Whatever you feel you've been called to do search within and see if it matches what's within.

If it does then its real but if not your just thinking too much.

?GodSpeed

On 03/07/2016 at 10:17 PM, Krystine said:

~

yes. 

at the same time, is the same for everyone else. each one is the chosen one. to be themselves and to play their role in the dance. 

the feeling of you, specifically, being on a special mission comes from identification with the persona, with the role you're playing. taking a step back, you realise is more like the whole creation is in a special mission and we each are playing our part in it. 

and from that point of view, my mission, specifically, doesn't seem to be special anymore and i don't have to think or worry of how to to carry it on. it becomes natural.

• Upvote 1