ZeroPoint

Have you heard about the Mandela Effect?

40 posts in this topic

Yep. The Berenstain Bears thing tripped me out for a minute, but I don't remember how it was actually spelled years ago because I was really young. I just assumed it was spelled differently because how It is pronounced.

Some people claim to remember mandala dying before his official death date. 

It's a supposed glitch in the matrix where things change into always being what they change into. Parallel realities.

• Upvote 4

It could explain how there used to be majik, faeries, and dragons, once, but now it's all become metaphor.

“It was anyway all a long time ago; the world, we know now, is as it is and not different; if there was ever a time when there were passages, doors, the borders open and many crossing, that time is not now. The world is older than it was. Even the weather isn’t as we remember it clearly once being; never lately does there come a summer day such as we remember, never clouds as white as that, never grass as odorous or shade as deep and full of promise as we remember they can be, as once upon a time they were.”
― John Crowley, Little, Big

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Allison said:

Does Teal have any answers about the Mandela Effect? 

I am very curious about this too.

WHAT THE HECK ://// 

I remembered it as sex and the city, but I never thought that made sense?

AM I in an alternate reality??? This is seriously messing with me now, Yeah i really want Teal to make a video about this, cause I think I'm doing okay but then now I'm not sure haha?

Ok so i've gotten over the hype of discovering this for the first time.

I'm past judging the reality I'm in as being 'good' or 'bad', i'm not gonna use the fact that I grew up seeing a different walmart logo change anything about what I think about myself or how I define reality. I'm done comparing myself to other people.

We're all discovering more and more that there's no way to know for sure which 'reality' we were born into. So many of us use the facts that we can agree on as a means of relating to each other, but now it's increasingly apparent that it's entirely possible we didn't grow up in the same time-space reality as each other.

The time is now to stop looking outside ourselves for validation. 

The truth reveals itself eventually. The truth doesn't stay hidden for long. Who we are will eventually be revealed across ALL time-space realities.

Cern is the company that is the reason that this is happening... Have you guys seen their logo? 666! My friend said, it's the bad guy's final attempt to win control, for us to live in fear, for us to not love each other immensely. Isn't that amazing, because of the word 'discern?' lol thanks cern for making it even harder to discern what the hell reality is...

We so often search outside of ourselves for validation, we ask other people to tell us what reality is. But NOW it's not like that. Now, it's entirely possible that the reality we grew up in wasn't even the same reality as the person we are talking to.

It's a more physical metaphor for what I think we've always known (we live in separate realities), just now it's tangible.

Teal's story is I think, a huge example of this. To her parents, she didn't grow up being abused in a satanic cult. But Teal knows her own reality, seperate from what other people think happened to her. And it's up to us to find what our story is too, aside from what other people tell us is 'real' or not.

Only we know ourselves and what we've been through. Other people will try and tell you otherwise, but only you know you. Only you define who you are.

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Adam said:

@Tessa Rae It's just a weird thing. Don't trip. The universe is very stable and even quite predictable.

lol but... *inner child starts crying* :((

I mean sometimes I'm just like what's the point of trying to do things if it is that fluid, if it can be changed that easily? This isn't what I think of when I think of stability?

@Tessa Rae Aw. If it makes you feel better, you'll probably always be in a parallel reality with bananas.

banana_PNG835.png

The world is mostly kind and stable. It's weird and annoying sometimes, but it is mostly kind and organized very well. I believe that nothing too crazy can happen unless we choose to experience it. Don't worry.

Edited by Adam
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Aw. If it makes you feel better, you'll probably always be in a parallel reality with bananas.

banana_PNG835.png

The world is mostly kind and stable. It's weird and annoying sometimes, but it is mostly kind and organized very well. I believe that nothing too crazy can happen unless we choose to experience it. 

Idk man. I've chosen to experience some pretty fucked up things and I know I'm not the only one... but hopefully this is a start of a new paradigm where the old way won't work. I'm tired of seeing people shame other people for caring. If I had it my way, we would live in harmony. Maybe this could somehow create the necessary ingredients for peace to at last exist.

I mean like, we have two sociopaths trying to become president in the united states... I don't think that's very organized or kind. Donald trump raped a 13 year old girl in 1994, and Hillary isn't even remotely trustworthy... 

... Hopefully we'll just stop paying them attention and create a new world.

Yay bananas :loldog:

9 minutes ago, Tessa Rae said:

Idk man. I've chosen to experience some pretty fucked up things and I know I'm not the only one... but hopefully this is a start of a new paradigm where the old way won't work. I'm tired of seeing people shame other people for caring. If I had it my way, we would live in harmony. Maybe this could somehow create the necessary ingredients for peace to at last exist.

I mean like, we have two sociopaths trying to become president in the united states... I don't think that's very organized or kind. Donald trump raped a 13 year old girl in 1994, and Hillary isn't even remotely trustworthy... 

... Hopefully we'll just stop paying them attention and create a new world.

Yay bananas :loldog:

The state of our world is a joke right now, I know. But we're moving through time actually with great stability. We attract it all. We are creating right now.

The universe is very fluid, but it's a good thing. We can change the world to our liking. It's time we embrace our expansions. How we do that is by feeling good. Really! It's pretty much that simple. And yeah, like you said, focusing on what we want rather than Ronald Dump or Hillary Fucktard. They have nothing to do with my life. I'd rather eat a banana than go vote, because eating a banana is, as a fact, good for me. If we just keep doing what's good for ourselves there is nothing to worry about. Ya can't trump Universal Law. It's 100% reliable.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Adam said:

The state of our world is a joke right now, I know. But we're moving through time actually with great stability. We attract it all. We are creating right now.

The universe is very fluid, but it's a good thing. We can change the world to our liking. It's time we embrace our expansions. How we do that is by feeling good. Really! It's pretty much that simple. And yeah, like you said, focusing on what we want rather than Ronald Dump or Hillary Fucktard. They have nothing to do with my life. I'd rather eat a banana than go vote, because eating a banana is, as a fact, good for me. If we just keep doing what's good for ourselves there is nothing to worry about. Ya can't trump Universal Law. It's 100% reliable.

LOL I love you, you wonderful genius... Thanks for this. We must keep eating the happy fruits and veggies haha :) but FUCK GMOS that shit is LAME.

Actually it's refreshing to just think of what a huge joke this all is, like "yeah okay you obviously only care about money but you want me to trust you have my best interest at heart?" *stirs tea* Tell me more about how i can trust you! I'm sure if you speak loud enough it will cover up your hypocritical actions!

Hey dad! Aww, you miss me? That's funny! Cause I definitely heard you tell me to kill myself literally a week ago! I hate to think about how disproportionately mad you are now that I'm enjoying my life, by leaving you out of my life, forever! <3

I'm sorry, too far? LOL the world is too much sometimes, so... *paints nails* whateverrrrrr

• Upvote 1

On 7/17/2016 at 10:19 PM, Tessa Rae said:

LOL I love you, you wonderful genius... Thanks for this. We must keep eating the happy fruits and veggies haha :) but FUCK GMOS that shit is LAME.

Actually it's refreshing to just think of what a huge joke this all is, like "yeah okay you obviously only care about money but you want me to trust you have my best interest at heart?" *stirs tea* Tell me more about how i can trust you! I'm sure if you speak loud enough it will cover up your hypocritical actions!

Hey dad! Aww, you miss me? That's funny! Cause I definitely heard you tell me to kill myself literally a week ago! I hate to think about how disproportionately mad you are now that I'm enjoying my life, by leaving you out of my life, forever! <3

I'm sorry, too far? LOL the world is too much sometimes, so... *paints nails* whateverrrrrr

I know. Nah you didn't go too far, I hear you.

There are a lot of things going on but I see this point in time as a good bouncing-off place. Sometimes we have to dig deep and smooth something out. Speaking of the Mandela Effect, we can go backwards in time and change things. If not in reality, we can have the experience at least. I wouldn't doubt that things can change in actuality... and, we wouldn't know because that's just how it is. It changed but was always that way.

• Upvote 1