M_The_Raven

There`s a bug inb this site

10 posts in this topic

I`m logged as this M_The _Raven, but it`s not me. I`ve tried to post something and end up posting in his account. Have you had similar problems?

Edited by M_The_Raven

Yea it happened to me twice and both times I was seeing notifications from Ana's account lol

I logged out and in then gave up and did something else

same problem and when I try to log off it says something went wrong. please try again. Error code:2S119/1

54 minutes ago, Veronica Soto said:

It happened to me too. It logged me in a Kristine and I got her notifications. I signed out and back in again

Lol!

This happened to me the other day. I logged out, reset my browser history, and it never happened again. It was definitely weird. I don't think I've ever been on a buggier site. And that's really saying something! Wishing well for the tech team! 

About 15 minutes ago, I just deleted a post/thread about drugs that wasn't made by me. Somehow, someone else made that post using my username, avatar, and/or account.

This post was made sometime before the server maintenance or whatever was going on last night, when people temporarily weren't able to log in. I didn't really discover that imposter thread till about around 20 minutes ago.

Hopefully the server maintenance last night/yesterday has fixed some server/forum account and security issues that those of us in this thread are making posts about.

Hi All,

I had problems as well and submit a report and screen shot of the error that night and received a reply back the next day with the problem rectified.

I think it is important to realise how much goes into website development and programming. The site has grown phenomally since its inception. This could mean that hackers, spammers or viruses have played a role as well.

Members should no longer receive adverts, and since membership is free I think it is reasonable that some form of income supports the site. Though initially, I don't think the ads helped.

So what I did to receive assistance was:

Go to 'Contact Us' and select. 

A Form will appear. Complete the details and select 'Error' for reason for contacting the Admin. Provide them details of the issue.

I believe if we report it then they can action it quicker and this will benefit everyone. ?

See images below.

image.png

image.png