Melo

Reiki

7 posts in this topic

I've been wanting to get it, will probably this week. I've been told by a few people that my chakras are blocked and a good way to mend this is meditation and/or Reiki. Has anyone had it before? What was it like?

Never had reiki.  I meditate to reiki music a lot though especially when I first started.

I can only say that opening all your chakras will take far more than both of those.

Meditation in opening chakras...

It will take A LOT of meditation to open your chakras and that goes for just about everyone.  

How often do you meditate and for how long?

Reiki in opening chakras...

This is a nice way to feel relaxed and calm but ultimately it will NOT open your chakras.

You personally must study the chakras and find out what closes each then do what opens them.

Even then meditation is needed and depending on who you are it could be more or less.

You will have some chakras more open than others

My crown was blocked by all the things I was too attached to like trying to fit in and weed.  

This caused all my other chakras to suffer greatly.  It was weird though cause as soon as I started meditating it popped open like it was never closed.

You'll know which chakras are closed most by looking back on your life and being honest with yourself about what blocks them.

You can find out what blocks them by googling it.

How much time do you have to spend on opening them?  Do you have any binding agreements that lessen your availability for this?

Reiki is a healing on energy level. A friend of mine does it and she did a lot good for me, helped me find love and family to my life, etc.

Just make sure you find a person who is the real thing and not just a hoaxer

I had reiki before and it helped a lot at the time. It felt like rush of warm energy but with a calm soothing feeling beneath it. 

( Brag time)xD 
later I learned how to do something similar to reiki...I call it chakra work because I never learned from a reiki master the "official" way of how to "properly" do it.
I'm self taught and have practiced with others as well. Heck I can even do it online at a distance :P

2 minutes ago, Jerry Tyfting said:

I had reiki before and it helped a lot at the time. It felt like rush of warm energy but with a calm soothing feeling beneath it. 

( Brag time)xD 
later I learned how to do something similar to reiki...I call it chakra work because I never learned from a reiki master the "official" way of how to "properly" do it.
I'm self taught and have practiced with others as well. Heck I can even do it online at a distance :P

send me good vibes dude! =]

All 4 of you please PM me your location. I have been attuned professionally and I have been practicing for about14 years. if you PM me  the town that you live in I will send you something intangible yet valuable.

Namaste

• Upvote 1

Hi I'm a fully qualified reiki therapist. Reiki when done properly will unblock your chakra's. Some people take more than one session depending on underlying issues that have caused your chakra's to be unbalanced or blocked.  I suggest you find someone qualified in your area you can trust.  There are some people around who claim they can just to get your money. It is such a wonderful experience both receiving and giving it. Hope you find someone to give you a reiki session.  Please share your experience when you do ☺

• Upvote 1