Can you change your life purpose by negotiating with soul?

23 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I watched this video some time ago before joining the forum. I was thinking about this for a while but cannot really understand and believe what he is saying. Do you think we can actually change the life purpose by negotiating with soul? Does life purpose sit at the base of the spine? I am not a heavy meditator neither do I know much about astral travel but I truly love the knowledge of the experienced squad here so I am excited to hear your opinion on this. 

I believe in what he and Teal are saying, that the "soul" can attract a "bad" situation. But "soul" is an ambiguous term that can be misunderstood as something from the outside looking in.

I think it's true to say that there are still only two polarities that we experience, one is our physical self, and the other is our higher/broader/non physical self which contains all our ideals. In his video he describes the first two poles as attraction of what we want and repellent of what we want. Although these polarities do exist, the wanted and the absence of it, the third polarity he mentioned as the highest self or "soul" would be one with "the wanted".  That third aspect is part of the wanted, not a third polarity... imo.

The negotiation happens with the physical self and higher self. When we see a bad situation in a good way, we merge with our higher self perspective and can understand the value of the experience. We also free ourselves to move forward to something new.

The attracting of contrast is done via our vibration. There's no way around that. Because our vibration and feeling is always relative to our higher self, everything we attract has meaning relative to our higher self perspective. It's all still me, essentially. I can always access the information of what's going on with my life or what direction I'm headed in based on how I feel and what I think. 

With all that said, you're still in the driver's seat. Even though situations can throw a curve ball, we can come understand how it relates to us personally and how we can grow from it, even how it is really good for us and a perfect opportunity. This also has to do with acceptance, letting go, allowing vs resisting. 

It also has to do with the merging of Free Will and higher purpose lol so it's a real big topic that can't be simply explained in full in just a few paragraphs (I don't think so anyway).

Great topic.

Edited by Adam
Typo
  • Upvote 1

Changing your life purpose would be akin to...

Let's say you have mission yes?

You go on this mission and in the middle of the mission you decide now that you no longer wish to participate in the mission.

Well now you have come down and not only have you spent much of your time not knowing what this mission is so time has been wasted.

Now you want to switch missions in the middle of your mission which you have finally found out what it is and yet still only have a vague understanding of this mission and its true purpose.

Now all the skills you have incarnated or reincarnated with for use in this mission, some are no longer useful.

What happens if that mission was far more important that it seemed hmm?

Well now you have failed and there is great potentiality that you will have to reincarnate once more to learn a lesson that you possibly have ALREADY reincarnated to learn.

Now by too much thinking, desiring and being overcome by those you have set yourself back a lifetime.

Its ok to go on side missions during the main mission.

It is NOT ok to give up and switch main missions in the middle.

You do not hold that authority over yourself until you can see what the reality your creating really has in store, how it truly impacts your overall soul experience abd growth.

If you want to learn these things you must do much meditation and wait for the secrets to be revealed to you.

You have been born here and now and are on this path for a reason and without knowing specifically what that reason is changing paths or missions is well...

Its not smart.  

I have tried this after i found out my mission and I instantly came into near death experiences one after another very quickly.

Things aren't as extreme with other people as they are with me but...

You could lose you house, incur illness, a loved one who you could've saved by being around at the right time on the right path and mission.

Its best to go with what you feel from PRIME and allow Them to guide you to understanding yourself and the personal reality your experiencing.

Don't think too much enjoy life and do what you feel is right for you and the ones you love.

If there is more for you to do the information will find you as long as you are open to it.

Speeding things along unnecessarily and switching up where there is no need leads to disaster it does more harm than good for you.

First of all, "purpose" could mean a lot of things. I think for this conversation it suffices to say that "purpose" is a lesson the higher self wants us to learn and is giving us an opportunity through a seemingly crappy situation.

Again, as I've said before, we live in a vibrational time-space reality. This isn't fancy magical popsicle land, although I truly wish it was. 

- We attract according to our vibration.

- Our vibration is felt.

- We have a connection to our higher ideal self. When we feel good we are aligned with a higher perspective, we are closer to our ideal self. When we feel bad, there is a disconnection between whatever you're thinking about or feeling and your higher self, aka inner being. This is true and isn't going away any time soon.

What does this tell us about attracting unwanted things despite doing all the work and feeling good about things? It means there is something deeper to understand that the higher self is trying to expand us into via this situation. I'm omitting the poetic language for time's sake.

If we come to understand the situation from a higher perspective, that would feel good and we'd be catching up to the expansion. If we feel bad about the situation, we haven't learned yet what we need to, the reason it is happening in the first place.

Once we expand and catch up to the expansion, that's it. Your destiny has been fulfilled until the next expansion. And... It's all YOU who is doing this. Yes there's a broader perspective we can't see but we are forever intimately connected with it.

To go in another direction and shun the situation altogether, well, it doesn't really work like that. That's not even possible.

If you really want to understand this topic, it's probably going to take time if you are new to these ideas of being connected with your higher self.

Edited by Adam
Typo

7 hours ago, Adam said:

I believe in what he and Teal are saying, that the "soul" can attract a "bad" situation. But "soul" is an ambiguous term that can be misunderstood as something from the outside looking in.

I think it's true to say that there are still only two polarities that we experience, one is our physical self, and the other is our higher/broader/non physical self which contains all our ideals. In his video he describes the first two poles as attraction of what we want and repellent of what we want. Although these polarities do exist, the wanted and the absence of it, the third polarity he mentioned as the highest self or "soul" would be one with "the wanted".  That third aspect is part of the wanted, not a third polarity... imo.

@Adam what he means by soul is the higher self/ non physical self you are right.  The idea of third polarity confused me at the beginning and then I understood as how you have interpreted it.

7 hours ago, Adam said:

The negotiation happens with the physical self and higher self. When we see a bad situation in a good way, we merge with our higher self perspective and can understand the value of the experience. We also free ourselves to move forward to something new.

No I think he specifically said that he rejected the jail time which was soul's purpose. He says he didn't go with the flow he wanted to change it which we know as resistant. 

7 hours ago, Adam said:

The attracting of contrast is done via our vibration. There's no way around that. Because our vibration and feeling is always relative to our higher self, everything we attract has meaning relative to our higher self perspective. It's all still me, essentially. I can always access the information of what's going on with my life or what direction I'm headed in based on how I feel and what I think. 

He speaks about life purpose not the everyday situations (I know everyday situations leads to fulfilling life purpose ultimately but that is not what  he is talking about). Definitely feelings shows you the way and helps in redirecting however when it comes to a point like jail time it is the worst and something needs to be done. 

7 hours ago, Adam said:

This also has to do with acceptance, letting go, allowing vs resisting. 

See this is where the problem is. He clearly says this is where he doesn't agree with Teal because he says that 'this can be negotiated. you can talk to your soul and [change it].

4 hours ago, Yamanu said:

Its ok to go on side missions during the main mission.

It is NOT ok to give up and switch main missions in the middle.

@Yamanu so yes I don't think it is ok to give up and switch the mission in the middle. In my opinion it is impossible. I mean if that is so we don't have to come with that life purpose to start with.

From what he is explaining I feel it is the 'life purpose' which means the main mission. 

4 hours ago, Adam said:

First of all, "purpose" could mean a lot of things. I think for this conversation it suffices to say that "purpose" is a lessen the higher self wants us to learn and is giving us an opportunity through a seemingly crappy situation.

@Adam yes this is how I've understood it.

I'm not a deep meditator or an astral traveler and this is the reason I posted this in the forum.

This Youtuber says his soul's purpose was to attract where he gets jail time and he has clearly said 'No' to this. He didn't want to find a way to love jail time. So he says what he did was to enter into a negotiation with soul. He said this is not my agenda and I don't want this. He also says the free will allows you to do that. After negotiating he has been able to change it. He says he removed the information so he had no attraction.

I got so many question in my mind right now because of this information. 

1. Can we change the soul purpose/ life purpose/main mission?

2. If so why do we have to come with that purpose? 

3. Doesn't this mean resistant to what is? 

4. Does this mean deep mediators can alter their reality? In a way they can but isn't there a limit to this physical self?

5. Now let's say he is correct and it means nothing set in stone we have free will. This means no one can predict one's future in other astrology and psychic predictions come to into question. 

6. I sometimes feel he is right because meditation means reaching that point of neutrality/no opposites/space where all possibilities lies. So does this mean if your choice is not motivated by shadows you could do anything? even out of the agenda?

Questions keep coming but let me keep this for now. Please guys your input will be so helpful. 

It seems like there's a problem between their definitions of "soul".
This word is often problematic because there are so many different models surrounding this word, the placement within which varying considerably.

I also have a problem with the fact that he says that our life's purpose is like a concrete thing, that "only heavy meditators" will get this (but let him know and he can hook you up $), and then that it can be negotiated with (so not some written thing?) . I am, of course, being facetious for the purposes of expressing my worry.

This is a rough sketch of the model that I use:

ego/soul/psyche - these are all essentially the same thing. The lower self, the prison of our thoughts.

spirit - the energy of transcendent oneness as it is expresses itself through you.

Soul - higher self.

God - the Absolute principle, one (transcendent) with it's manifestation.

So from my perspective, anything that we "want" (including that to do with the law of attraction) is generated by the ego or soul, or psyche or lower-self. It's a desire, although people like to think it's the Soul trying to bring itself into being. The Soul certainly does try to bring itself into being, and this is in my opinion, the true law of attraction. The lower soul wants to distract us from the ever-present oneness and now, with whatever it can. When it exhausts one option, it moves on to another. The universe responds cleverly, giving us what we ask for, so that we are forced to grow, or continue the sisyphean task of distracting ourselves with some other desire.

Yes, we certainly can grow faster, or decide to change what we are looking for, especially if we see the ramifications of what we're being distracted with are distasteful.

Edited by Akurabis

@Teena What it boils down to is our relationship with our higher self. In truth there is no third polarity. We can't see the full picture of our highest self perspective from this human perspective, but we are a smaller version of it.

He did not find things about jail time to like, but yes he did something else. 

I don't know the full details of his situation, if he was in jail at the time and was released or if he was just facing jail time and was let off. What's important was his relationship to his higher self.

I wasn't there for that interaction so it's hard to comment on it. It's very possible that the interaction he had was the purpose, not the jail time. Once he had that interaction and decision, he fulfilled his expansion "contract" I guess you could say. What all was included in the expansion, I don't know. That was him.

Regarding your first question, the very feeling of wanting of something is confirmation that it is purposeful in having it. It resonates with a higher part of ourselves at the time. In relation to the higher self guiding us, our feelings tell us how we are vibrationally in relationship to our desires that harmonize with our ideal self.

There's no third polarity. There's really no dichotomy, either. We just can't see everything. But our feelings tell a lot.

Also, we can't be unaware of our purpose when he heed the call of our higher self and harmonize with it. 

We are constantly being beckoned to higher and higher states of being through our connection to our inner being (source, higher self). Nothing is imposed on us, really, because in coming home to those vibrations we rendezvous with what we really truly want.

So essentially, your purpose is whatever you want it to be.

21 minutes ago, Akurabis said:

This is a rough sketch of the model that I use:

ego/soul/psyche - these are all essentially the same thing. The lower self, the prison of our thoughts.

spirit - the energy of transcendent oneness as it is expresses itself through you.

Soul - higher self.

God - the Absolute principle, one (transcendent) with it's manifestation.

@Akurabis you have mentioned 'soul' twice here but it has two different meanings. 

1. soul- lower self

2, Soul - higher self

so would you use 'soul as an umbrella word? like covering both the higher self and lower self?

34 minutes ago, Adam said:

I wasn't there for that interaction so it's hard to comment on it. It's very possible that the interaction he had was the purpose, not the jail time. Once he had that interaction and decision, he fulfilled his expansion "contract" I guess you could say. What all was included in the expansion, I don't know. That was him.

@Adam oh yeah this is a good point! very interesting perspective thank you for this

34 minutes ago, Adam said:

Regarding your first question, the very feeling of wanting of something is confirmation that it is purposeful in having it. It resonates with a higher part of ourselves at the time. In relation to the higher self guiding us, our feelings tell us how we are vibrationally in relationship to our desires that harmonize with our ideal self.

There's no third polarity. There's really no dichotomy, either. We just can't see everything. But our feelings tell a lot.

Also, we can't be unaware of our purpose when he heed the call of our higher self and harmonize with it. 

We are constantly being beckoned to higher and higher states of being through our connection to our inner being (source, higher self). Nothing is imposed on us, really, because in coming home to those vibrations we rendezvous with what we really truly want.

So essentially, your purpose is whatever you want it to be.

My understanding is that when he says life purpose it is the ultimate purpose which we agreed before coming to earth. So this is changing what we have agreed before. (I will comment on his youtube video or write to him and ask more about what he means by 'life purpose') 

So do you think nothing is set in stone? I think we at least have a sketch so when it comes to this I question myself do I really  have free will :)

Edited by Teena
needed adding

@Teena naw, I'd always capitalize Soul if I'm referring to higher self. There is a process of generation between soul and Soul though, and so they are both the same thing, hence the same name? But yeah I hear you, why not just name them something different.. hard to think of something better? I dunno.

Wait, actually yeah.

I'd just say soul if I'm referring to the higher aspects.

I'd say ego if I'm referring to the lower aspects.

That's what I do anyway. xD

Edited by Akurabis

56 minutes ago, Akurabis said:

Wait, actually yeah.

I'd just say soul if I'm referring to the higher aspects.

I'd say ego if I'm referring to the lower aspects.

That's what I do anyway. xD

Thank you it sounds a bit easier to digest! I got a small brain xD

Edited by Teena
Typo